Question about Deca Durabolin (nandrolone decanoate)

penny-wise

I have access to Deca Durabolin, but it is in only 100/mg per cc doses. It comes from organon. Is this stronger than the stuff I would get from the gym, which is 250/mg per cc? Just wondering

If the gear you get from gym is legit then the organon stuff dossed at 100mg/ml is not stronger than the other one.Logic 250mg/ml is more than 100mg/ml.

It would work but could get old trying to do large doses. I was lucky enough to have access to 300mg deca.

Need to pick up some more 250's for a full cycle without having to run the 100mg cc's.

Most hg amps are faked anyway so if you trust the gym source go with the 250mg/ml. And a ton of people carry 300mg/ml deca. I love deca, but I'm finding npp to be great. Over the last two years, npp has been my go to. It's in and out faster, most guys don't notice as much bloat, which I'm not concerned about anyway.

Get the 250 if you trust the guy, dudes in the gym are as bad as the net when it comes to scamming, you need to run some test with deca or you will find yourself with a limp noodle. It's a myth that you have to run more test than deca, unless you are very sensitive to prolactin, but if estro from T is managed, you shouldn't see any real increase in prolactin. If you decide to run a HRT dose of test along with the deca, have some caber in pill or cap form only on hand or just use .5mg twice a week.

I would personally go 500 test E and 400 deca. This will be a very good cycle. Run the TE/deca 12 weeks, at week 12 drop the deca, continue the TE another 2-4 weeks. I would go one week with TE at 500, then one week at 350, then one week 250, and the last week at 100mg. Then take a full 7 days off, then Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 500iu a day for 10 days, then four days off, then start post cycle therapy (pct) with an Aromatase inhibitor (AI). You should run the lowest Aromatase inhibitor (AI) dose possible on cycle and in post cycle therapy (pct) manage estro, you don't want to push it to low, and a little elevated estro while on can be good, I feel good right around 50-60 on estro.

Back