Question about durning cycle

johno

Hey everyone I'm in my 5th week of being on the gear just concered on the 4th week I did get any gains just in strength no weight why could this be

I'm running

Dbol 1-4 weeks 40mg ad
Primo ethernate week 1-12 500mg aw
Deca weeks 1-10 200mg aw

Wow deca primo and dbol and no test? How'd you come up with that fucked up cycle?

Yeah OP you need some test in there. Gains are all about you're diet too though. What does your diet look like? Roids don't just magically put weight on you.

What are u talking about champ I've got test primoteston is a test ethernate from the doc well fist 3 weeks gained 5kg and week 4 nothing ad diet it decent I no gear isn't magic. Any other ideas

What are u talking about champ I've got test primoteston is a test ethernate from the doc well fist 3 weeks gained 5kg and week 4 nothing ad diet it decent I no gear isn't magic. Any other ideas

Ok got you chief. We thought you were on primo, which is a completely different steroid. You need to specify. Why didn't you just say test enthanate? Either you're diet is off or you have bunk gear. But one week is not much to determine.

Ok got you chief. We thought you were on primo, which is a completely different steroid. You need to specify. Why didn't you just say test enthanate? Either you're diet is off or you have bunk gear. But one week is not much to determine.

if you gained at 1st and then quit gaining you probablly need to up your calories. the bigger you get = the more calories so you have to constantly adjust calories up as your weight increases.

if you gained at 1st and then quit gaining you probablly need to up your calories. the bigger you get = the more calories so you have to constantly adjust calories up as your weight increases.

You're right dawg, I'm on close to 5000 calories a day just to maintain my weight of 210. I know I need to up my calories even more if I want to put on more weight but these groceries are getting expensive lol. Plus that means even more cooking and preparing for me to do. I already spend a shit-ton of time on this. Its not easy tryin to get big. :chomp:

Get a weight gainer, try fast food a few times a week. Eat more calories. Are you on an AI? cause you should have gained that in just water weight after 5wks dbol.

Yer I think I need to up the calories thanks for all the help people much appreciated this forum I's a1 very helpful

Back