Question about EQ and appetite enhancement ..?

oldmusclemike

So I have never used EQ guys and I have read and hear the fact that it does enhance appetite. I am going thru a bad time with NO appetite to the point that is can't even seem to get food down and I am even trying to force fee.

Yes I am using high calorie milk shake supplements to get some calories in but this as some know is not enough at all.

I am 6th week into Test E and test P and ending my Dbol.

If I throw in EQ how long ya think it will take to stimulate my appetite and at what dose I need to kick this cycle in the ass with CALORIES everything else is going fine. I am LEAN and the gains for me are appropriate in LMM. I hold NO water. But look a bit skinny, ha such as my life, I would even invite a little water weight, for a bigger look.

Stats:
age 65
wt 183
ht 5'10"
BF% 11
history , many years

Last edited:
You've got the experience. I'd say just run it! Like any enanthate, it's gonna take a while to build so as long as your bloods are good just try it. We all react a little differently to these compounds so can't say what it will do to your appetite for sure....

On your other point, you know how to put on some water... let your E2 climb some

You've got the experience. I'd say just run it! Like any enanthate, it's gonna take a while to build so as long as your bloods are good just try it. We all react a little differently to these compounds so can't say what it will do to your appetite for sure....

On your other point, you know how to put on some water... let your E2 climb some

Ha no that will not work for me. I let the E2 go a bit and am getting it back to right. I don't hold much water EVER.

As far as my experience , gotta laugh as much as I sometimes think I do, well I don't know it all :laugh: In all these years I have never done EQ. SO my Question was directly " how long ya think it to Enhance my appetite. My cycle is doing all I expect and G2G there. The EQ is for appetite only so a lower or moderate dosing for me, I'm hoping for a quick appetite enhancement.

FYI: a side effect of high estrogen for me is low appetite.

Last edited:
So I have never used EQ guys and I have read and hear the fact that it does enhance appetite. I am going thru a bad time with NO appetite to the point that is can't even seem to get food down and I am even trying to force fee.

Yes I am using high calorie milk shake supplements to get some calories in but this as some know is not enough at all.

I am 6th week into Test E and test P and ending my Dbol.

If I throw in EQ how long ya think it will take to stimulate my appetite and at what dose I need to kick this cycle in the ass with CALORIES everything else is going fine. I am LEAN and the gains for me are appropriate in LMM. I hold NO water. But look a bit skinny, ha such as my life, I would even invite a little water weight, for a bigger look.

Stats:
age 65
wt 183
ht 5'10"
BF% 11
history , many years
From being a big fan of eq and a lot of experience with it, I can tell you that it does increase appetite.its main use was for race horses to get their appetite up and add aggression during races. The effects take at least 12 weeks to really kick in a quality and hardness to the muscle in my experience. I run it between 12 to 16 weeks and it usually only yields about 10 pounds of quality gain, but looks like much more due to the muscular appearance.
The kicker is it does thicken the blood and we know that makes the heart work that much harder. Therefore, at my age of 47, I'm laying off of it and you will have to decide for yourself. Hope this helps.

Hey uncle mike have you thought about mk 677 or a ghrp peptide both stimulate ghrelin same as cannabis thats why yoy get the munchies when you smoke i do recall you saying you're not a fan of pot so you could get a big increase in appetite from the ghrp6 or mk 677 and a bit of improved sleep not to mention the muscle building properties of having elevated gh . Also you mentioned you wouldn't mind a bit of extra water weight then these are for you i usually put on a good 5 6 pounds in the first week water from the elevated gh seems like a good idea for you

From being a big fan of eq and a lot of experience with it, I can tell you that it does increase appetite.its main use was for race horses to get their appetite up and add aggression during races. The effects take at least 12 weeks to really kick in a quality and hardness to the muscle in my experience. I run it between 12 to 16 weeks and it usually only yields about 10 pounds of quality gain, but looks like much more due to the muscular appearance.
The kicker is it does thicken the blood and we know that makes the heart work that much harder. Therefore, at my age of 47, I'm laying off of it and you will have to decide for yourself. Hope this helps.

Thanks for that quality input. I appreciate it. :) I'm pretty up on EQ and many other profiles but I had this use for EQ and that was the appetite. Knowing quite well the attributes and acquainted with kick in times I am not aware of how long for the appetite because I wasn't planning on running EQ. and never done it.

My cycle is the Dbol, test E & P but I figured if some of you guys would know (experienced) this question then it would tell me if I have time and or then I could figure my needed quantity.

I was hoping a low dose might help the appetite and not for pursuing the other attributes.

Hey uncle mike have you thought about mk 677 or a ghrp peptide both stimulate ghrelin same as cannabis thats why yoy get the munchies when you smoke i do recall you saying you're not a fan of pot so you could get a big increase in appetite from the ghrp6 or mk 677 and a bit of improved sleep not to mention the muscle building properties of having elevated gh . Also you mentioned you wouldn't mind a bit of extra water weight then these are for you i usually put on a good 5 6 pounds in the first week water from the elevated gh seems like a good idea for you

Hey sorry I have been away from my Thread. :insane: Lol Great advice. So cool you have some inform that might help. I would like to read up on this and look forward. I might PM you another day because I have NO knowledge of what you talk of. I know nothing. I need to know this info. THanks

I'd recommend mk677 before eq personally. I'm taking it now for the 2nd go round and appetite is wayyy up all day

Hey sorry I have been away from my Thread. :insane: Lol Great advice. So cool you have some inform that might help. I would like to read up on this and look forward. I might PM you another day because I have NO knowledge of what you talk of. I know nothing. I need to know this info. THanks

No worries if you have any questions you know where to find me lol imo ghrp2 and mk are about the same with a decent increase in appetite but ghrp6 is a little bit more intense fridge destroying capabilities

No worries if you have any questions you know where to find me lol imo ghrp2 and mk are about the same with a decent increase in appetite but ghrp6 is a little bit more intense fridge destroying capabilities

But its just so easy. If I can help from pinning something else these days I'm all for it

But its just so easy. If I can help from pinning something else these days I'm all for it

Ah yeah man mk is honestly better ghrps you have to pin 4 times a day plus stack it with cjc no dac and even then your getting less than half the increases you would if you ran mk
Mk is awesome stuff (and isn't really a sarm either ) i love the stuff ghrp6 just makes me so hungry it isn't funny hungry to the point im in pain crazy shit . But if i had to choose i would pick mk without a doubt

Back