Question about Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) dosage

Question about HCG dosage

I've done a lot of research on Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), and used it in the past. But I wanted to ask the bros and see if I could get a clear answer on HCG and PCT for my particular cycle.

I have some GP Test/Tren 400 on the way. I will be running 500mg of Test E ew and 300mg of Tren E every week. With Arimidex.

I will have Nolvadex for PCT, and I'm hoping to be getting 10,000iu's of HCG in the next couple of days. I would get more but I don't really have the money to do so.

If I didn't have enough to run the HCG throughout my entire cycle, and I was only using it for post cycle therapy (pct). What would be the best way for me to administer 10,000iu's of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), over how ever many days necessary? And when should I use it? (How many days after my cycle and what not). Thanks guys.

I would run 500iu twice a week for the final 10 weeks of your cycle leading right up to the 4 days before you start pct.

Okay, I could do that. So I would continue it 10 days after my last pin right? I believe it's 14 days before I start my Nolvadex.

I've read that people will "blast" their hcg at the end of their cycle before starting post cycle therapy (pct). Is there any sense in that? What you said about running it during cycle seems like the best idea to me.

Okay, I could do that. So I would continue it 10 days after my last pin right? I believe it's 14 days before I start my Nolvadex.

I've read that people will "blast" their hcg at the end of their cycle before starting post cycle therapy (pct). Is there any sense in that? What you said about running it during cycle seems like the best idea to me.

Correct. A blast is 10 days starting after last pin, then 4 off and start PCT

Also, if I had access to as much Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) as I could possibly need, what's the perfect dosage to take for the entire duration of my cycle? How many iu's per pin, and how many times a week, etc.

I've done a lot of research on Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), and used it in the past. But I wanted to ask the bros and see if I could get a clear answer on Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and post cycle therapy (pct) for my particular cycle.

I have some GP Test/Tren 400 on the way. I will be running 500mg of Test E ew and 300mg of Tren E every week. With Arimidex.

I will have Nolvadex for post cycle therapy (pct), and I'm hoping to be getting 10,000iu's of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) in the next couple of days. I would get more but I don't really have the money to do so.

If I didn't have enough to run the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) throughout my entire cycle, and I was only using it for post cycle therapy (pct). What would be the best way for me to administer 10,000iu's of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), over how ever many days necessary? And when should I use it? (How many days after my cycle and what not). Thanks guys.
I wouldn't use it in post cycle therapy (pct), if you have to start late in a cycle and have access to as much as you want I would use this protocol,

"If you are starting hCG late in the cycle, one could calculate a rough estimate for their required hCG ***8220;kick starting***8221; dosage by multiplying 40iu x days of LH absence. (ie. 40iu x 60 days = 2400iu Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) dose) Remember, since the testes will be desensitized later in a cycle, you will require a higher dose. Also, the maximum daily dose of hCG should not exceed 5000iu, and 4-7 days must be taken off between each shot. Generally, a higher dose will require a longer off period between each shot. (eg., 2500iu = 7 days between each shot)"

Sourced here HCG – Unraveled | Primordial Performance Blog the article is a good read overall for info on hCG

Back