Question about Masteron - Doseage Dilemma

BigGains

Hi All-

I'm planning on a cut cycle sometime in the Spring. I have everything in hand, including ancillaries and AI, and wanted to get feedback on the following cycle:

Mast E: 600mg/week (16 weeks)
Test E: 500mg/week (16 weeks)
Anavar: 80mg/day (first or last four weeks--still deciding on this)
HCG: 500 units/week (16 weeks)
Liquidstane: 12.5mg/day (16 weeks)

Nolva/Clomid for PCT

Stats:
176lbs
5'8"
9% BF

Two previous runs; 1st-Test E (only); 2nd one was test prop and my body just doesn't like the prop ester in my opinion. It never really got "used to it" (I would get horrible pip--ended up having to use grapeseed oil w/the prop which definitely helped, but I would always fill like I had the flu for about 20-30 minutes after the injection). I didn't see a huge difference between the results either (between prop and enan), and I actually enjoyed the enanthate ester more--less pinning, and while it took a while to kick in, man...it kicks in with authority :) Prop was more immediate, but more gradual as well. In addition, I feel like prop made me more short tempered than enanthate did--I was always laid back and happy on test enanthate--definitely not the case with prop. Hopefully I'm making sense here.

Here's the dilemma...the Mast E I have is 100mg/ml. Blower right? So, potentially I would be injecting 3.5cc 2x/week, which seems nuts (3cc-Mast; .5cc-Test E). I can split up the pinning a bit more I suppose...I don't dislike pinning, but I'm not a huge fan either, plus I was hoping to only have to pin 2x/week if possible. Has anyone injected 3.5cc of total compound at once? I just feel like that's a lot. I hear Mast E really shines at or above 600mg, so I want to make sure I'm dosing appropriately.

Thanks!

You sure it isn't mast prop? If it is dosed like that just pin it EOD and adjust the dosage. Try to hit 700 mg per week it really shines at that dose. Seems like a dumb concentration for an enanthate ester, double check it is not mast prop.

Op- you weren't comfortable with the pip pain of test prop.. Yet u suggested injecting 3.5 cc in one spot!! Oh no.. I don't get pip at all, no matter it's prop or primo or whatever,, unless I go 2cc or more.
And when your running a multiple compound cycle, especially with mast, prop, primo, or whatever compounds dosed at 100mg/10 ml,, u have no choice but to inject often, even twice a day (I prefer smaller injection volume,, will hit the left delt with one compound then hit the right delt... The needle going in is painless so I'd rather pin twice in one sitting then inject a shit load of volume)

Once your gear kicks in you'll wanna pin all the damn time anyhow

Op- you weren't comfortable with the pip pain of test prop.. Yet u suggested injecting 3.5 cc in one spot!! Oh no.. I don't get pip at all, no matter it's prop or primo or whatever,, unless I go 2cc or more.
And when your running a multiple compound cycle, especially with mast, prop, primo, or whatever compounds dosed at 100mg/10 ml,, u have no choice but to inject often, even twice a day (I prefer smaller injection volume,, will hit the left delt with one compound then hit the right delt... The needle going in is painless so I'd rather pin twice in one sitting then inject a shit load of volume)

Once your gear kicks in you'll wanna pin all the damn time anyhow

I hear of guys pumping 5cc in glutes. Yes I agree that 3.5 cc is too much if prop was hurting you lol

Larger volume injections come with time. I can put 5ml just about anywhere, but I'm kind of a human pincushion. :p

I agree, sounds like you have propionate, not enanthate. You can always try M-W-F dosing or even EOD to keep the volume of oil down. It won't hurt anything, just make sure to rotate your injection sites so each one gets a break.

You can try 600mg of masteron a week, but you may notice that more is better in this case. If it is indeed prop, you can make changes every other week and gauge how you feel.

My .02c :)

Op is 176 lbs- a smaller guy like me, 3.5 cc into one muscle when your that size is a lot lol

Halfwhit is a freakin beast pinning 5ml :)
Regular guys don't attempt that at home

Larger volume injections come with time. I can put 5ml just about anywhere, but I'm kind of a human pincushion. :p

I agree, sounds like you have propionate, not enanthate. You can always try M-W-F dosing or even EOD to keep the volume of oil down. It won't hurt anything, just make sure to rotate your injection sites so each one gets a break.

You can try 600mg of masteron a week, but you may notice that more is better in this case. If it is indeed prop, you can make changes every other week and gauge how you feel.

My .02c :)

Hey guys--yes--certain that it's enanthate, and I agree that it does seem like a moronic doseage for a long ester. I mentioned something to my source--saying I thought 100mg/ml was odd for an enanthate ester--he confirmed, it's enanthate. I won't get too detailed as to his rationale with that doseage.....sounds like I should just stay with tried and true PSL moving forward....but that's another topic altogether.

Thanks for the feedback guys. Just to clarify--the PIP from the test prop--it usually set in a day or two after the fact (it wasn't immediate). I've never had an issue with enanthate. I noticed no one really commented on Anavar--any thoughts on the anavar guys? Waste of money?

A quick thought on the inj issue. Load two pins up. 1.5cc of Mast in each .5cc of Test in one. Do two shoots at the same time twice a week if your worried about injecting that much. I personally would just go get 5ml syringes and plug the whole amount but depending on experience level, that might cripple someone. It does seem VERY odd though that your Mast E is dosed at 100 and not 200.

As far as the Var.....no not a waste of money, id run it the last 8 weeks of the cycle. Thats just me though brother.

Last edited:
In regards to the dosing suggestion, I have seen the same lab produce Test E and Deca at 250mg, Test C at 200mg, EQ at 200mg, yet the Tren Enanthate is 100mg. Some labs do some crazy shit, why? Good question but the point I'm making is yes it does seem Mast E is at 100mg as you will rarely see long esters dosed that low and usually its Pharma like vet Grade EQ or Deca being 50mg/ml.

Otherwise 3CC is no dramas to pin in delts, quads and especially glutes. Depending on your size, you could push it out to 3.5ml +. I max out at 3.5ml on delts.

I wouldn't even use that mast at that dose unless your going to pin it every day. Mast isn't the cheapest compounds. To brew 100mg enanthate isn't very business savvy. Time for a new source. Might not even be mast...

I wouldn't even use that mast at that dose unless your going to pin it every day. Mast isn't the cheapest compounds. To brew 100mg enanthate isn't very business savvy. Time for a new source. Might not even be mast...

Copy that tbonexl. For some reason, I allowed a friend to convince me to try this lab. But...if it ain't broke, don't fix it right? Not sure why I didn't just stick with what I knew was valid--PSL. Live and learn....$500 later lol.

Hi All-

I'm planning on a cut cycle sometime in the Spring. I have everything in hand, including ancillaries and AI, and wanted to get feedback on the following cycle:

Mast E: 600mg/week (16 weeks)
Test E: 500mg/week (16 weeks)
Anavar: 80mg/day (first or last four weeks--still deciding on this)
HCG: 500 units/week (16 weeks)
Liquidstane: 12.5mg/day (16 weeks)

Nolva/Clomid for PCT

Stats:
176lbs
5'8"
9% BF

Two previous runs; 1st-Test E (only); 2nd one was test prop and my body just doesn't like the prop ester in my opinion. It never really got "used to it" (I would get horrible pip--ended up having to use grapeseed oil w/the prop which definitely helped, but I would always fill like I had the flu for about 20-30 minutes after the injection). I didn't see a huge difference between the results either (between prop and enan), and I actually enjoyed the enanthate ester more--less pinning, and while it took a while to kick in, man...it kicks in with authority :) Prop was more immediate, but more gradual as well. In addition, I feel like prop made me more short tempered than enanthate did--I was always laid back and happy on test enanthate--definitely not the case with prop. Hopefully I'm making sense here.

Here's the dilemma...the Mast E I have is 100mg/ml. Blower right? So, potentially I would be injecting 3.5cc 2x/week, which seems nuts (3cc-Mast; .5cc-Test E). I can split up the pinning a bit more I suppose...I don't dislike pinning, but I'm not a huge fan either, plus I was hoping to only have to pin 2x/week if possible. Has anyone injected 3.5cc of total compound at once? I just feel like that's a lot. I hear Mast E really shines at or above 600mg, so I want to make sure I'm dosing appropriately.

Thanks!

Mast E is usually dosed at 200mg/mL. You shouldn't need 12.5mg exemestane ED... you will crash. Try 12.5 Q 3 days after 2-3 weeks first injection or wen your nips get sensitive.

You should run the var for 6 weeks, 80 mg is gtg, if your source is legit. If your joints start hurting, its prolly faked with winstrol. Real var... dosed accurately is rare. I don't care what your source says.

My .02, you don't need HCG. It can be beneficial during PCT, I don't see any purpose running it during cycle.

Copy that tbonexl. For some reason, I allowed a friend to convince me to try this lab. But...if it ain't broke, don't fix it right? Not sure why I didn't just stick with what I knew was valid--PSL. Live and learn....$500 later lol.

That amount of gear should run more than $200, in hypothetical reality.

Why not just inject 3 times a week and be done with it? 2.3 ml's

If your in this for the long haul then get used to pinning. One thing you can try is use insulin pins but use the 1/2" not 5/16" fill it up usually 1 ml and put it in an area with thin skin. you have to really jab it in there but you don't even feel that. You could do that everyday and only inject 1ml.

Or just man up and inject ED :) Test prop is a little rough but if you never got used to it and it gave you test flu then it was most likely poorly filtered. You could by a filter online and re-filter it to be sure.

What sort of time should there be between injections in the same spot?

Back