Question about my source

G-Unit_1

ok, So I recently got hooked up with a source and want to know if what he is telling me is true. First, he is a family member of a very well known bikie member in Australia ( I know this for a fact, my family knows their whole family, im just mentioning this so you know he isn't some alleyway druggie or something). Anyway, he said that he gets his gear from one of his friends who orders in bulk from Thailand (i don't think it is off a website, more of a 'drug ring' sort of thing), and he labells the vials himself ( i think he gets the gear in 100ml vials and then puts them in 10 ml vials) I just want to know if what he is telling me (about the transfering from vial to vial) can actually be done (like is it possible). I got 1 vial of Sustanon (sust) 250, and 2 vials of test P all are in 10ml vials. He said that lots of people he knows on the same stuff are growing fine with no issues (he uses it himself and is big too).
don't know if i will get any answers, but can't hurt to try. I will be seeing him in a few days so i can ask some more questions.

so in your mind you already pre qualified him as a good source correct. so why the concern. of course you can transfer the product from 100ml vial to other vials.. but he better be using filters and keeping the surroundings sterile as he can. whats he call it outback oil lol

lol, outback oil is the brand of lubricant i use when f*king my gf.

back to topic, I had never met this guy personaly until i bought the gear and I was expecting like posh labels and shit, but they were just crummy, then he told me about the transfering from vial to vial and they guy just labels them himself, i just wanted to make sure that what he told me can actually be done. he said that it is good shit and that he and alot of others are growing on it so yeah...

One way to find out! If it's in hand, I certainly would not scrap it... But then again, I would have been 100% for sure before even considering the deal.

Back