question about organon hcg

needsize

Community Veteran
It comes in 2 glass amps that you cant reseal after you open them. What do you do to keep the solution from coming into contact with germs once you mix it?
Its also only 1ml of water, which should make measuring it kinda fun

My buddy actually mixed the whole 10,000 IU solution together, then drew up half in one sryinge, and the other half in another syringe. He shot the one and then put the other one in the fridge and waited a week. If your planning on doing ed injects with the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), then you might want to pre-load a bunch of slin pins and put them in the fridge.

I know Lawnsaver and DG use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) a lot and have some good experience with it, lets wait and see what they have to say.

Lawnsaver brought up a good point to me. He uses empty GH vials to store Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) after it's mixed. I don't see why you couldn't use a clean 10cc bottle after test or something. I'm sure you could buy something at researchkit website for future storage.

I do have empty sealed vials from the "Intervet" Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) that I just finsihed using, I was thinking of just tossing it in there, but if you dont have that I guess preloading insulin pins would be the best bet.
I have been shooting 500iu's a day of the intervet stuff and its worked great, but it seems like measuring out 500ius of this stuff will be a pain in the ass

I preload insulin pins! I have used the GH bottles, but I like preloading now.

I always take 500-1000ius 2 times a week throughout my cycle to keep an LH signal going to the testicles. This will prevent atrophy from setting in. I also will use small amounts for the 10-14 days towards the end of the cycle with some N-dex. Then I do my clomid and as soon as that is done, I jump on Avena Sativa, Maca, Tribulus, and Inositol. That combo keeps my mood enhanced and sex drive pumping!

Back