Question about Pregnyl by Organon

bishop311

Hi gang. Just a quick question: Is Pregnyl by Organon the freeze-dried, powdered HCG version or is it the liquid version? I would like to get some but I only want the freeze-dried powdered form, not the liquid form.

Thanks for any help!

Yes, HCG. I corrected the typo almost immediately, but you caught it before I could fix it. :)

Would you happen to know if Organon's Pregnyl is freeze-dried or liquid?

Thanks.

All HCG is sold as power. It only lasts about a month after it's mixed with Bac water. I think that one comes in a break-top vial, so you may need to buy a sterile vial to store it, but I'm not positive. Some brands come in a rubber top vial so you can just add water. They also usually just come with saline, so you'll need to by BAC water as well.

Thanks for the info. Actually, I just received some HCG made by Bharat Serums and Vaccines Limited and it is liquid, not powdered or freeze-dried. Sucks, because it was shipped completely unrefrigerated and it is supposed to always be stored between 2 and 8 degrees C. Check out the HUCOG HP here: //link edited out//

Last edited:
Yea if it comes pre-mixed it has to be refrigerated. The shelf life once constituted isn't that long when exposed to heat.

Got it. Edited out. I guess the question still remains though; I hope Pregnyl made by Organon is not the already reconstituted form...

Wow, I didn't think anyone sold it as liquid. Doesn't seem to make sense. Does your source for the Organon have a picture of it? Or is it just the outside of the box?

Wow, I didn't think anyone sold it as liquid. Doesn't seem to make sense. Does your source for the Organon have a picture of it? Or is it just the outside of the box?

I haven't seen it personally only heard it in passing

Yeah, my source has a picture, box and ampoule as well... but photos can be deceiving. For instance, when I ordered this HCG that came as a liquid, the photo of the product actually showed freeze-dried HCG -- which really pisses me off. The photo AND the product description referenced the freeze-dried form but when I received it, surprise surprise. Liquid form. I wrote to them explaining my concerns and received a really nasty reply from customer service cussing me out. Won't be using those jack-wagons anymore! And they're a really well known source, too! Go figure. Buyer beware, right?

Yeah, my source has a picture, box and ampoule as well... but photos can be deceiving. For instance, when I ordered this HCG that came as a liquid, the photo of the product actually showed freeze-dried HCG -- which really pisses me off. The photo AND the product description referenced the freeze-dried form but when I received it, surprise surprise. Liquid form. I wrote to them explaining my concerns and received a really nasty reply from customer service cussing me out. Won't be using those jack-wagons anymore! And they're a really well known source, too! Go figure. Buyer beware, right?

Yea that sucks but what else can you do? If a source did that to me you're damn right they wouldn't get anymore of my business or money lol

Back