Question about subcutaneous injections...is better or not?

Get it figured out with a single injection per week

Trt dosing of once every 3 days forever is illogical
just a dose per week instead of splitting twice? but by doing a single dose I would have more high level and therefore more e2 conversion right?

Last edited:
In My country proviron it s legal. Someone use proviron for antietrogen?

I used it when I 1st started Cycling in 78' for it's many Benefits.

But AI's and SERMS weren't in use yet, so there were No Other Options.

I did well on it, but today, while I still do use it with every Cycle ~ I also use an AI in conjunction with it............................... JP
P.S.
Back in the Day, you didn't have everyone using AAS, thinking it was Muscles in a Vial.
I don't remember anyone using AAS that wasn't a Serious Lifter.
I was Competing in the AAU as a Powerlifter back then, I had a Coach, and a Doctor who was Prescribing for me.

Get it figured out with a single injection per week

Trt dosing of once every 3 days forever is illogical

Why illogical? I dose every 3 days and can definitily find arguments against it, but the word illogical wouldn't come up. Its pretty demanding, inconvient, uses twice as many syringes and it even wastes non-renewable resources.

just a dose per week instead of splitting twice? but by doing a single dose I would have more high level and therefore more e2 conversion right?

Basically yes while the levels are higher and no when the levels are low. Weekly injections are not abnormal. The ester attached has to be longer. We couldn't use an ester with a 3 day 1/2 life.

Weekly injections lead to weekly ups and downs. Estrogen production would be tied to that. The 3 days/3.5 day timing is an attempt to keep constant blood levels of testosterone and keep it's conversions level. Our natural cycle is a daily high in the morning and a low at night time. A sort of biological daily adjustment based off the negative feedback loop.

Someone can help me for use aromasin?

what is the correct dose for aromasin with 150 testosteronefor week and about 60-80 e2? How do I break the 25 mg tablet if the daily dose is very small?

Last edited:
Why illogical?

because the technology of these esters are there to be utilized

one injection per week = 52 injections per year

once every 3 days is going to = more than 110 injections per year

so in 10 years at once a week is going to= 520 injections

in 10 years at every 3 days is going to = well over a thousand injections

all that extra poking (that isn't good for you at all) can be avoided by getting it dialed in at once a week

but by doing a single dose I would have more high level and therefore more e2 conversion right?

at any rate that solution is not the answer because if it was then all the doctors and clinics would be issuing a once every 3rd day regimen right ?

now lets here all the geniuses start hollering "doctors & trt clinics dont know shit" lol

Have not feel a real difference between intra muscular or subcutane injection.
The T levels and also the E2 production seems to be the same.

If you are using the correct stuff, subcutane injection is really healthier then musculat, because, what you feel under the skin is the same thing what it does in your muscles. Only you can't feel it in the muscles.

The most products are too thick for good result of subbcutane injection. You need a thinner oily base and the only one product what I have found here is "Testosteron Depo" from Galenica. It's good available in eastern europe. But what is good anywhere else around the world... don't know!?

It sounds funny, but I only inject it into the ballsack, because there is very soft skin and there it has never build any bubbles or so.
The result is the same as every other skin region. If you have a round belly, there also is a really good place! :)

I underwent subcutaneous injection twice and the result was a big bump and inflammation in the injection area, I go back to intramuscular for sure.

I have been doing Sub-q injections for over a year now with no issues. I do get a small lump after injection that fades before the next dose. As long as your rotating injection sites and being sure area is cleaned properly then shouldn't have any problems.

Softer skin regions and a good thinner product is nessecary. With too thik stuff and/or not flexilbe skin you get bumps what need longer to absorb from body.
The softest region on me is the ballsack... absolute easy, but not for everyones nerves... ;)

You have to try out and if you like it, so use it so!
If you get problems, do it intra muscular ir try gels, what I found the best option for TRT (not for ultrahigh bodybuilding levels!).

Have not feel a real difference between intra muscular or subcutane injection.
The T levels and also the E2 production seems to be the same.

If you are using the correct stuff, subcutane injection is really healthier then musculat, because, what you feel under the skin is the same thing what it does in your muscles. Only you can't feel it in the muscles.

The most products are too thick for good result of subbcutane injection. You need a thinner oily base and the only one product what I have found here is "Testosteron Depo" from Galenica. It's good available in eastern europe. But what is good anywhere else around the world... don't know!?

It sounds funny, but I only inject it into the ballsack, because there is very soft skin and there it has never build any bubbles or so.
The result is the same as every other skin region. If you have a round belly, there also is a really good place! :)

hmmm if its a choice of pinning in my ballsack or my belly I op for the latter. Gives me the hibby jibbies just thinking about pinning on my homies.

Back