Question about Tren E!

yes.. by all means use it... but get some other cycles first.... you will actually see better growth first by using test d-bol etc... as your 1st cycles... then tren makes a great cutter once you are at your bulk peak

so tren is for after you were out all other means! right?

Dont exactly know what ya mean by that but Tren @ 400 mgs ew is tough on the sides.

I prefer 100 mgs Tren Acetate eod......that way if you cant take the sides you can just stop and its out of ur system in a couple of days....

keep us updated!

gator

what kind of side does tren e have? i have read up on it but yall are making sound bad! i wish o would have asked before i ordered it...

i heard they dont get a cough on tren e! but damn i should have bought the deca i could have gotten 3 bottles of deca and 6 bottles test e for the same price witch is 2 cycle. instead i got 2 bottles of tren E and 3 of test e for the same price and thats only one cycle, i fucked up!!

i heard they dont get a cough on tren e! but damn i should have bought the deca i could have gotten 3 bottles of deca and 6 bottles test e for the same price witch is 2 cycle. instead i got 2 bottles of tren E and 3 of test e for the same price and thats only one cycle, i fucked up!!

Not necessarily, Ive seen more physique changes off of Tren than anything.....

gator

ya but noone thinks i should take it so thats a waste to me right now!

what kind of side does tren e have? i have read up on it but yall are making sound bad! i wish o would have asked before i ordered it...

u did ask before u ordered it i give u all the advice u needed to know about tren e and told u just to stick with the test for now

but i can see i wasted my time giving u my advice when u asked for it cuz it sounds like u not gonna listen to me so i give up on u

I've heard night sweats,insomnia,tren cough,zits the size of a dime, really hard on the body

Back