question about when to take hcg

username1

i just got my shipment from maximus the other day and it says Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is twice a week and test every 5 days. i've read that you should take your Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) the day after your test. so if i do it that way then i would be taking Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) every 5 days just like test, should I do this? or take one shot of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) the day after the test and another a few days after so that it's twice in the same week?

thanks

I'm guessing it needs to be taken the day after your test shot, so Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) would be every 5 days just like your test. Double check by sending Chip an email and put your doubts to rest.

ok i'll email him then, i figured as busy as he is these days i might not get a reply so maybe ask here from others who are on the same protocol but, i'll e-mail him

I go with every 5 days. Since I'm on Prop EOD sometimes it ends up being the same day as my test injection. I don't think it's that big of a deal. I would go with E5D and see how "the boys" are holding up. If you start to see shrinkage then look at going 2x week.

I go with every 5 days. Since I'm on Prop EOD sometimes it ends up being the same day as my test injection. I don't think it's that big of a deal. I would go with E5D and see how "the boys" are holding up. If you start to see shrinkage then look at going 2x week.

Yea I do the same as my test day too.. at first it didn't seem like it was working, but my sack is looking big. I asked chip your very question. Chip: No. Start with 250iu the day after your test injection. So, once every fifth day.

I'm sure you asking him won't hurt though.

Same here...500IU/E5D...I used to be at 250IU/E5D but saw slight shrinkage so the Docs bumped me up and all is plump and well!!!:beertoast

the label on my Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) also says to do 500 units, so I'll do it every 5 days, day after test and see how it goes.

thanks again

Talk to chip, he put me on 250 twice a week, not e5d. So just email Maximus and confirm .

He replied but, I didn't understand what he said so I'm sending another e-mail back for clarification. I asked if I should take Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) day after test since that's what most recommend and if I do that then it would end up being e5d. So, should I do it like that or take the first Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) shot like that and then few days later take it again so that it's twice a week? This was his reply:

GO WITH THE Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) AFTER EVERY T SHOT.
THI SEEMS TO WORK WELL, THE RECOMENDED
DOSAGE IS THE SAME, JUST THE PROTOCOL SPELLS
IT OUT.

I can't tell if that means immediately after (same day) or day after. If it's day after then it would end up being e5d.

Can anybody tell what he meant?

He replied but, I didn't understand what he said so I'm sending another e-mail back for clarification. I asked if I should take Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) day after test since that's what most recommend and if I do that then it would end up being e5d. So, should I do it like that or take the first Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) shot like that and then few days later take it again so that it's twice a week? This was his reply:

GO WITH THE Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) AFTER EVERY T SHOT.
THI SEEMS TO WORK WELL, THE RECOMENDED
DOSAGE IS THE SAME, JUST THE PROTOCOL SPELLS
IT OUT.

I can't tell if that means immediately after (same day) or day after. If it's day after then it would end up being e5d.

Can anybody tell what he meant?

The day after your test injection. So, once every fifth day. This what he told me, and I'm sure it's the protocol he means.

Talk to chip, he put me on 250 twice a week, not e5d. So just email Maximus and confirm .

On a Maximus protocol we are working on a 10 day week, so e5d, day after test pin. Thus, 250 2x week. Ask for 2 x 5000 units rather than 1 x 10000 because of shelf life 30 days after mixed.

sorry I over-analyze everything a lot, should I be wondering why some people are on 250 iu Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) e5d and a couple others like me on 500? Did they figure that based on my blood tests that I should be taking that much? anybody else's prescription say 500 but, then was recommended to do 250? If it makes any difference i'm on the conservative protocol.

EDIT: chip replied and said to do 500

Last edited:
quick question about the anastrozle just want to confirm it says 3x a week so i should keep it that dosage, eod? i'll start it day after test. i shouldn't do it e5d like Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) correct?

Without knowing your exact protocol, I would think the Anastrazole is 1mg E5D. This will serve you well to begin with. You should remain on this until after your first blood test in approximately 3 months after beginning your protocol. Estradiol and how much aromatization occurs within your body will dictate if more is necessary for you or not.

I would recommend you begin with a conservative amount and add more later once you have some hard numbers in your hand.

Btw, Chip should have outlined exactly what to take and when, after you received your medication.

ok thanks for the info. this is my first time on any hormones and this kinda sucks that i'm given incorrect info going by what's on the labels and if I didn't take the initiative to confirm these things that I would have started off on the wrong dosings. I thought I was supposed to get a personalized protocol and guidance which I feel like I'm not, I guess it's because of how big they are getting.

I have not spoken to Chip since I got my shipment, my e-mails are being answered once a night. I don't know what to do, so far I'm not feeling too confident about how things are going. I spoke to Steve, I called him when I got my shipment but, it was just a couple questions I had but, nothing about my protocol itself was discussed and I didn't bring up the dosage since I wouldn't have thought they would be sending me meds with the incorrect timings on there on when to take it. I just now started confirming it since I wanted to double check when to take the hcg.

I sent an email to chip to confirm if anastrozle should be e5d. will see what he says.

If it helps any about my protocol I'm on the conservative. I got 2 bottles of test cyp 210/mg/ml each and it says to take 1 ML e5d. the anastrozle i got is 1mg.

Last edited:
The following sounds like it is your protocol:

210mg Test Cyp E5D
500 iu Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) day after test shot
1mg Anastrazole day after test shot

Seems pretty standard and straight forward.

Every 5 days you will shoot 1cc of your test cyp and the following day you will take BOTH your Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and Anastrazole.

This is where most people start and tweeks can be made later but it sounds like the conservative protocol you said you had chosen.

ok, thanks i'll start with that then

The following sounds like it is your protocol:

210mg Test Cyp E5D
500 iu Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) day after test shot
1mg Anastrazole day after test shot

Seems pretty standard and straight forward.

Every 5 days you will shoot 1cc of your test cyp and the following day you will take BOTH your Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and Anastrazole.

This is where most people start and tweeks can be made later but it sounds like the conservative protocol you said you had chosen.

Back