question for all the homebrewers

Big_rich

Got some questions for all the ppl thar are home brewing. I'm considering it because of cost having kids and supporting my whole family there's no as much money left to buy gear so I figured maby home brew is the solution. Here's the questions :

Do u ever have issues with not receiving your powders from over seas like injectable and orals.

Have u ever ran into problems with home brew like gear crashing alot ect

How is the pip*

And how does home brew stack up to like good pre made

What kind of savings would u feel you get from home brewing over pre made since there's lots of equipment to buy*

i wont go into details about packages not arriving because that's all down to you and your supplier.

I will give you an insight into savings tho. It's cheaper to home brew a years supply of gear then it is to take your family to a nice restaurant for dinner.

I never had a order of raw seized, but if I did, I would be much more concerned than I would be for a few vials. There are alot designer drugs coming out of China, and it is becoming more and more risky. Find a domestic source. You will pay more but it is still affordable. I brewed 200ml of cyp for $225. That was going domestic. China would be half that, but to me not worth the risk. I gladly pay more for someone else to take that risk.

Yea I've always ordered my gear domestic as I have a great supplier with fast shipping. I am yet to find a domestic supplier for raws it's not such a easy task sourcing out suppliers without breaking rules or waisting money which I will not do. I'm a member of other forums which is where I have located my suppliers I have not Ben burned once yet. Lucky i know and I have Ben in the game for a long time. Not asking for sources but In what ways did u go about finding ur domestic raw supplier

Back