Question for Mod's

Mini Me

Ref :Step-by-step: How to Make Test Enanthate from Powder

I noticed that this Step-by-step guide doesnt include the final step.. Baking... and the tep/time, and maybe why..

As most of you know there are way too many 'uneducated' chemists out there who read the first post 'How to' and go ahead and start cooking..

Just a thought..

MM

( This was prompted by 20 or so emails from someone on this board who missed this step.. And now has a semi serious infection) (And blamed it on the instructions!!!)

No shit. I believe baking is still an optional step. I dont ever bake and I also dont ever get infections. However I do acknowlege the purpose of baking and advise others to bake for safety. Ill see what I can do bout those instructions.

I need / prefer to bake because my filters are not sterile, and neither were 'X's..

I do feel semi responsible since I recomended this site to 'X'.

However part of me feels that 'X' deserves it for reading only one post and jumping in. But I cant help feeling alittle sympathy. The truth is I have no idea where the infection came from, given 'X's' wreaklessness and stupidity, but this was one of my first thoughts.

Cheers

MM

sorry for your freind. those infections/abssess are a pain in the ass, literally.

i know this sounds bad but if he wants ot try something that has been proven to help.....

inject 5ml ba into the absess. wait a couple of minutes and draw it off with a 20ml 18g combo. he'll prolly draw off 2 syringe fulls of shit.

pullinbig said:
sorry for your freind. those infections/abssess are a pain in the ass, literally.

i know this sounds bad but if he wants ot try something that has been proven to help.....

inject 5ml ba into the absess. wait a couple of minutes and draw it off with a 20ml 18g combo. he'll prolly draw off 2 syringe fulls of shit.
That's oldschool

pullinbig said:

Sounds like fun!!

Now I want an abcess!

Im about to try it. First shot of my new cycle (500mg/ml enan, 250mg/ml tren E, some b12) among other things and my arse is on FIRE. So painful, swollen and hot. What the fuck my gear is leftover from a previous cycle and never gave me problems. Its got ba in it too.

DougoeFre5h said:
and my arse is on FIRE. So painful, swollen and hot.

PB, you didn't tell me that you just came back from visiting DougE!! lol

Last edited:
Hydroponic famunda, grown in Pakistan. Very potent.

415583.jpg

Back