Question on HCG and PCT - first cycle

earthling

Hi everyone,
I'm about to start my first cycle as follows:

Stats
Height: 5'10
Weight: 230lbs @ 16~18% BF
Training experience: Well over 10 years
Blood work: Precycle done. Planned another one half way through, and around two weeks after PCT
cycle experience: Ran var only a couple of times. It was stupid but had no impact (blood work confirmed it)

cycle
- Test P 100mg EOD W1-8 (and possibly extend to W10 if everything goes alright)
- HCG 250ius twice a week W1-8 (Same day as Test)
- Anavar 60mg ED W3-8 (and possibly extend to W10 if everything goes alright)
- Arimidex 0.5mg EOD W1-8

PCT
- Starts 3 days after last Test P shot
- Clomid 100/50/50/50
- nolva 40/40/20/20

The reason why I'm running Test P is to have a shorter ester and be able to control things if they go wrong. I know pinning EOD will be a pain that I'll have to endure :)

Now I welcome any critique on the PCT. I also wonder about libido during PCT and how fast is it going to recover (in case a situations calls for it, whats your tip on getting that wood up?)

Now my last questions on HCG
I have found HCG 5000 iu and in order to get the 250 iu a shot, I'll have to mix it with 5ml bacteriostatic water, where 0.25cc will be equivalent to that 250 iu (I will use insulin syringe to accurately measure the 0.25)
- What I have found in my market as water for injection is called pyrogen free water for injection. Is this similar to the bacteriostatic water?
- After extracting the 0.25 with an insulin syringe, is it possible to inject it in the Test-P syringe and mix them together to avoid excess pinning? or do you advise that I pin HCG separately?

Thanks!

You can pin hCG and test together.

Order BAC water or make your own.

Why only 350mg of Test per week? Run 500mg.

That seems like a high AI dose for such a low Test dose. Do you know you aromatize that much?

You might want to drop the anavar given this is your first real cycle.

Can you post up your pre-cycle blood work please? Let's see how it looks.

Test Prop has a half life of 3 days. It won't be out of your system in 3 days. You are starting PCT too soon.

Run hCG up until 3 days before starting PCT.

For 5000iu of hCG I like to mix it with 2ml of BAC Water. That puts dosing at .10ml for 250iu. Why inject a lot when you can I ject a little and there is no PIP?

You should try to get your body fat below 15% before starting g your cycle. Get a body Pod Scan to see exactly where you are at.

so you think pyrogen free water is no good? because this is all I could find in the market
I was only thinking of throwing in var since I have tried it in an oral-only cycle and was happy. Still thinking of removing it
How do I up the dose to 500 a week? do I get double dose in a single shot, or take a shot in two days in a row?

I have read somewhere that HCG is to be injected subcutaneously..how true could that be? (because then, I shouldn't be mixing it with test?)

I don't know what pyrogen free water is.

Inject more ml each time to get 500mg instead of 350mg. Just do the math. EOD is still fine.

hCG can be injected IM or subq. Your choice.

Pyrogen free water is basically just sterile water, so no it wont work in place of bacteriostatic water. BAC water contains benzyl alcohol to prevent bacterial growth, which makes it good for multiple use. Pyrogen free water has nothing in it to keep it sterile, so once it's opened becomes contaminated and is therefore only good for a single use. You could, however, use it, as Mega said, to make your own BAC water.

Gents,
I'm still looking for the BW but it seems hard. however, I have found Lidocaine HCl 1%. does it work with hCG instead of Bac water?

Last edited:
Not pretty confident about making my own..but if my understanding is right, i'd just get pyrogen-free or sterilized water 10mL, then add to it 0.1mL of benzyl alcohol?

Hi everyone,
once again another question on HCG . Does it make any difference to inject 250 iu twice a week, or 500 iu every 5 days?

Hi everyone,
once again another question on HCG . Does it make any difference to inject 250 iu twice a week, or 500 iu every 5 days?

HCG is best twice a week... just choose the days that are easiest.

Many people new to running gear... get into a Monday night Thursday morning type thing, but there's no need for that much detail.

Megatron is right about starting your PCT too soon, and dropping the anavar...

For PCT 5-7 days is a normal range after your last injection - I would go with 6 or 7.

And I would only run testosterone on the first cycle for this reason - (which is financially beneficial in the long run.)

Testosterone will be the base for all of your cycles.. and most people will say you want to know how your body responds
to testosterone by itself (which is true) - However the biggest reason... is to see how each addition to testosterone works best.

By running test and anavar for the first cycle - the question is - how much of your results would be from test... and how much of that was anavar.

It's best to start with test... and then add one item to the 2nd cycle, so you know how effective the new item is.

Thanks for your feedback. I will be dropping the var then as mentioned by everyone.

On the HCG, is it the 500 iu too much per shot, or is there a reason to take the shots twice a week? I know the half life of HCG is around 5 days.

The reason why I thought of 500 iu every 5 days is because I can't seem to find bac water at all, nor benzyl alcohol to make my own. My best bet is to use the solvent that comes with it, which is 1mL containing 0.9% sodium chloride. I was thinking of mixing this, and preload slin syringe and freeze to keep it bacteria free. (I read few reports that mentioned freezing doesn't make HCG lose its potency).

The other alternative I'm thinking of is to add 1mL of pyrogen free water to the solvent. Now I'll have 5000 iu in 2mL, then load the slin syringes (where each contains 250 iu) and freeze them. This should still protect the HCG from bacteria, no?

Back