question on instructions

emperorga

drunken master
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
question on the post of instructions on how to make various injectables from powders:
6. Heat mixture if necessary. I like heating my powder products, by placing the vial in a frying pan, and placing it on the eye of the stove.

i don't understand this instruction...wouldn't that burn the vial(glass).

or do you put water in the frying pan to boil the vial just to heat it up a bit?

Yes, and you should get a beaker to do your brewing in. It makes it easier to get the solvents and powders in there.

okay revised instructions in relation to your advise.

to technically speaking in reference to your advise about the beaker making it more easier for the procedures: here is the 'revised on' in conjunction to what you said:

Test Enanthate 10 gram conversion

Needed
10 grams test E
2ml Benzyl Alcohol = 5% BA
30.5 ml sesame oil
Syringes 3cc & 5/10cc
18 or 20 gauge needles
mixing beaker
Sterile Vial
Whatman sterile filter

1. Weigh out 10 grams of powder.
2. Place powder in beaker.
3. Add BA to the beaker.
4. Heat oil in the oven to help sterilize it, heat to at least 212 degrees F. I usually heat my oil at 275 to be sure, I put the oil in a muffin pan, just fill one of the indentions this is plenty for these experiments. Also heat more oil than you need, as you will not be able to get it all out of the pan.
5. Add oil to the beaker, save 2 ml of oil in the syringe for later. Gently shake vial.
6. Heat mixture if necessary. I like heating my powder products, by placing the vial in a frying pan, and placing it on the eye of the stove. then pour the solution from the beaker in a sterile vial.
7. Place a 18 or 20 gauge needle in the sterile vial attach Whatman sterile filter.
8. Place another needle in the sterile vial to relieve the pressure.
9. Draw out solution with a syringe, run though Whatman filter.
10. Take other syringe with 2ml oil, run through Whatman into solution.

Makes 40ml @ 250mg/ml

what do you think?

question on the beaker procedure.

:eek2: how long should i leave the beaker on the stove. and should the flame be high or low or med?

use a hot plate or frying pan if you got gas (medium). enan has a low melting point so it wont take but just a minute to get it all melted together to filter

about the warming process?

:bigok: do i need to put any needle in the vial to relieve any pressure. or is that not necessary when warming up the vial alittle?

what if...?

''use a hot plate or frying pan if you got gas (medium). enan has a low melting point so it wont take but just a minute to get it all melted together to filter''

in reference to your quote...what if i heat up the solution alittle over a minute or alittle less than a min. say maybe 50 sec. or 90 sec.? what will happen to the solution ...will the horomone 'crash' and not work?

just checking chief. :help:

emperorga said:
in reference to your quote...what if i heat up the solution alittle over a minute or alittle less than a min. say maybe 50 sec. or 90 sec.? what will happen to the solution ...will the horomone 'crash' and not work? just checking chief. :help:

Nothing will happen.

Just heat it so all the homone is melted into the solution, thats all Then filter it. It can take 30s, 1minute, 5 minutes who knows.

/Bruce

okay after the heating process........

Bruce Banner said:
Nothing will happen.

Just heat it so all the homone is melted into the solution, thats all Then filter it. It can take 30s, 1minute, 5 minutes who knows.

/Bruce

basically just make sure you heat it up till the solution is clear right? which is usually about a minute under low heat.

i just gotta make sure the solution is clear, right?

and then let's say i've heated up the solution already. how long would i have to wait for it to cool off? b/c i have to draw it in the syringe and therefore wouldn't want the plastic to melt from the hot temp. of the solution.

emperorga's profile
biotech./molecular biologist

is this true??

just curious

bro just do the fucking conversion and quit bugging us. you really getting on my nerves now. you have several sets of instructs and any one of them will work. you lucky i aint a mod cause if i was your ass would be banned for shear stupidity.

pullinbig said:
bro just do the fucking conversion and quit bugging us. you really getting on my nerves now. you have several sets of instructs and any one of them will work. you lucky i aint a mod cause if i was your ass would be banned for shear stupidity.

I was just going to type something to similar effect!!

Beat me to it (God Damn!!)

:)

pullinbig said:

I was wondering how long it would take you to get all over this fuckstick!!

DougoeFre5h said:
Im convinced your just being a dick and posting for shits. Turn off your PC, do a conversion and let us know how it went.

ban his ass doug, hes being a smart ass.

Back