Filtering Question - In Need of Answer

I pulled this from the wiki
a fixative in fragrances to improve the stability and other characteristics of the main ingredients

All I can say is that I think this is the stabilizing agent in the solution. Its what binds the oil and powder together as it uses the BA?
I aint no chemist, but my first solution went great, and I was by the book.

2% BA
18% BB

I wish it was that simple. Made them all the same concentration. Had to have been one small thing that screwed this one up. I know the Tren I'm going to drop down to 200mg/ml now instead. As someone mentioned to me, (may even have been Starks) heating it on the stove may produce condensation in the vial which would make it crash

I wish it was that simple. Made them all the same concentration. Had to have been one small thing that screwed this one up. I know the Tren I'm going to drop down to 200mg/ml now instead. As someone mentioned to me, (may even have been Starks) heating it on the stove may produce condensation in the vial which would make it crash

Tren E should not be made stronger than 200mg/ml since it uppes the chances ALOT for crashing if it's made stronger. I dont know why thou..

I heat mine on the stove too in an open beaker.
I put water in my pan, put the heat on 3, let the pan heat up, remove water. Put in beaker, add powder and ba and bb. I pre-measured my BA and BB while the pan was warming.
I put ingredients in at roughly the same time, just swirled the solution manually, as I don't have a glass rod.
Once i get the milipore system figured out I will order that and make larger batches.

I also warmed my oil in a separate pan\beaker and added it to the solution once it was clear and free of spots.

Tren E should not be made stronger than 200mg/ml since it uppes the chances ALOT for crashing if it's made stronger. I dont know why thou..

Good advise Stein!

To the OP, just give BB a chance and use it in all your gear from now on and see if you don't fall in love with it and end up disagreeing with the minority's popular notions.
Matter of fact, use BB in your next 40ml batch and calculate it at 250mg/ml like you were attempting with this batch and watch it hold like a mom holds a baby!!!

theres no good reason NOT to use BB.. master it first then if you want to experiment go for it.. for now i would cook it up with the basics..

Hey bitches,,,,quit hijacking my thread.......lol. Kiddin guys!!

@ Starks, redid that 40ml vial and it's looks really good now. I'll keep an eye on it for a couple days. Thanks for the help!

Hey bitches,,,,quit hijacking my thread.......lol. Kiddin guys!!

@ Starks, redid that 40ml vial and it's looks really good now. I'll keep an eye on it for a couple days. Thanks for the help!

That's what we're all here to do my man! Now get big bro.

since he got his answer.. who the fuck is cobra lol?

LOL!!! I thought u and Cobrastrike knew each other outside ology. I must be thinking of that other user with a sexy ass avatar. You know the bro with the chick showin' ass in a leopard panties? Thats his bro! I mixed u guys up!
:scratchhe :insane2:

Back