question redarding low dosed dianabol.

bluewizz

can dianabol be used at a lower dose with primo and test prop and arimidex, for a mild effect that one would see from something far more expensive like anavar or Winstrol (winny) tabs. for example would the following cycle#1 equal cycle #2 in anabolic effect, and still have the same water retention levels

#1> test prop 12 weeks
> primobolan dept 12 weeks
>dianabol 25mg pd 12 weeks
>arimidex 0.5mg eod

#2>same
>same
>anavars 40mg pd 12 weeks
>arimidex 0.5 eod

what do you guys think?

back in the '70s and '80s 15mg ED was a normal dose. I did 15 mg d-bol my first d-bol cycle with great results.

SofaGeorge said:
back in the '70s and '80s 15mg ED was a normal dose. I did 15 mg d-bol my first d-bol cycle with great results.

I agree with SG on this one, I get real good results off of low dosages of d-bol daily, I just extend the weeks to 6 or 8 instead of 4.

agree with them also. if you are going to look to build mass go with the d-bol. you are compairing 2 diff kinds of gear. you will gain allot of strength from anavar and not much mass as for it is a very mild steroid. same with Winstrol (winny) you won't get much mass but will gain allot of strength and muscle with great formation and hardness of the muscle. run the d-bol for 6-8 weeks then at the end of cycle run some Winstrol (winny) 50mg ed. anavar will cost you allot if you want to take it right!
tweeter

hold on ... he says 12 weeks of dbol ..... nahhhh

6-8 weeks at the most ... even at a low dose

# 1

Iceburg said:
hold on ... he says 12 weeks of dbol ..... nahhhh

6-8 weeks at the most ... even at a low dose

# 1

It's time to kill that myth. I do 10 -12 week cycles all the time and NEVER have any problems. The tests showing liver problems from orals were performed on AIDS patients who had been on orals from a year to 18 months. The question is and always has been, what caused the liver problems? The disease itself. The experimental drugs. Or the amount of time spent on orals.

Back