Questions about making my Bacteriostatic Water...Help!

Memetrus

Hi guys,

Since I can't find the Bacteriostatic water in my place and I'm not sure about buying it online so I'm gonna make it myself. I read the method in a thread here but I still have some question I hope you can help me with.

I knew from Google that Bac water is 0.1ml Benzyl alcohol + 9.9ml Distilled water.

Distilled or sterile ??
View attachment 553040
I can find these water widely sold for injection but I don't know if it's sterile or distilled because it doesn't have any ingredients on it. so Can I use it as a distilled water or not? anybody ever used it in making bac water ??

Second
I knew that salt can't lyse or kill all the bacteria or germs inside the solution that's why we don't use sterile water if we planned to preserve it for a longer period. I found some Bacteriostatic water do contain 0.9% salt (NaCl)! I just don't understand how it is bac!
View attachment 553041

Third
why do you use a syringe filter if the water is already pre-purified???

Should I use a syringe filter ??
I watched this guy making a bac water HOW TO MAKE BACTERIOSTATIC WATER FOR Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) DIET INJECTIONS - YouTube and he didn't use a filter just made it simple/

waiting and thanks

1. If it is water for injection then it is sterile

2. That is just sodium chloride solution with benzyl alcohol, as opposed to bac water which is benzyl alcohol and water.

3. Syringe filter is an extra measure of protection to ensure sterility.

^^ Correct and too add to #3 - if you use distilled water it is not already sterile plus if using sterile water once exposed it would be considered contaminated. Spend the couple bucks and be safe, even if using sterile water to start and use syringe filter.

Yes I didn't make it before this is my first cycle already. Even if I thought of getting it online I'm not living in US now and shipping it can be impossible that's why I'm trying to find out another way. It's not about the money!

Thanks for your answers. I'm gonna check Benzyl and distilled water if they are available and let you know.

Thank you all. I ordered bac water 2 weeks ago and just got it today. I couldn't find the ingredients of Benzyl Alcohol and the Distilled water and I preferred to go as easy as I can in my first cycle. I shipped it internationally through DHL and I was afraid that the customs won't release it without a prescription. It was sealed but I thought it's a glass vial.

And yea it cost me 4x its price...whatever)

Back