Questions about my next cycle, could use some help. I greatly appreciate any info

BicepsPoontang

I have two and a third bottles of Tren "E" 250mg/ml of 10ML Concentrix and I am looking to do another cycle possibly by March if I can get my body fat down. Last is was at 19% three weeks ago. Anyway my diet is spot on right now. I am on 3j diet carb cycling.

So looking to do a nice long Tren Cycle. W/ Test C and Anabol(kicker) this time instead of Dbol. Which I have but my buddy says the Anabol works great and I got 500 pills. So what the heck. It's only a kicker anyway which i'll probably use an AI .25 eod
I want to put another order but wondering if I should get two more bottles of Tren "E" Concentrix or just one?

Also when I get off this cycle, I was thinking of switching to to TRT since it will be summer and when I get to my PCT off TRT it won't be as bad if I do PCT directly from this cycle.

I have caber on hand but didn't have to use it last time I was on Tren "E" (long-ester) with Test and Dbol.

If any one might have some input also on the amount of Tren to use with test/week greatly appreciated. My Test last time was I think 700mg/week and Tren was only 400mg I think. I quite don't remember as I might have thrown out that piece of paper since I moved recently. I am thinking of going a little higher on the Tren this time. But interested to hear other peoples experiences and opinions.

I have all my other stuff I need for PCT incase someone might ask.

Thanks everyone!

I will probably chime back in here later this evening when I get back from the gym.

you currently have 4166.6666 Mg's of tren E - counting a little bit of loss (which happens),, and running 400 mg a week,, you can currently do a 10 week long cycle with what you have on hand,, as for test, just run whatever dosage your comfortable running and have run in the past effectively

you currently have 4166.6666 Mg's of tren E - counting a little bit of loss (which happens),, and running 400 mg a week,, you can currently do a 10 week long cycle with what you have on hand,, as for test, just run whatever dosage your comfortable running and have run in the past effectively

Yeah I gather that, I just kinda wanted to hear other guys experiences with dosages and length of cycles while on Tren.

I hate tren e i always use ace but for me personally 300mgs of test has kept my sex drive fine as high as 700mg tren ace ew. Im running more shit now so i upped the test but low test has never given me problems with tren.

Your kinda asking ""what type of chicks you like to fuck?""

Depends on what works for u man.. Big tits, no tits but curves, no curves but sexy face, nice ass no tits and who cares cause you only plan on doogy style'ing that ass anyhow....

Your questions are pretty subjective.. Being you said you have experience with tren cycles,, lay out your plan..
Or will go back to opinions, once we dial in the best perfect lay out of hot chicks, we'll move to the supposedly best dose of tren to test ratio (( lets just be clear , the former argument is millions of years old, and the later is days old))..
Just two subjective of a question imo

Well since my last cycle of Tren E was only 400mg I was thinking of a higher dosage. Like 600 or more and was wondering about other guys experiences running higher Tren E ? When I have done Tren I always use higher amounts of Test. But have not experienced it with doing a cycle of Tren E with a lower dosgae of Test always higher, any thought's or opinions from you guys??

There is thousands of threads on this. Atleast 5 get posted a week. Responses are going to be no different.

Back