Questions I should ask my Dr. abot my trt

I got my doc to up my test. from 150mg every 2weeks to 200mgs. which I was already doing. He admitted to putting me on a "pussy dose" originally which was 200mg every month.
I mentioned my concerns about about estrogen conversion and he said not to worry as long as I have no symptoms I should be fine.
He wants to see me back in three months with new labs that he wants me to draw two weeks after my last shot, same as last time.
Seems like doing a blood test two weeks after my last dose is going to give the lowest reading possible, and I did mention the 1/2 life of the testosterone to him
but he said he wants to compare apples to apples with my last test. I feel bad about questioning him as he is one of my friends, but not a close friend.
Should I hold out for another three months and see how thing progress? I do feel slightly better, I made it to the gym 3 times last week.

How much do you weigh ?
BMI ?
you relatively lean, low body fat ?

5'11" 217lbs and fat as fuck!! I have lean arms and legs, I carry most of my weight in my beer belly.
I've been drinking pretty heavy over the last 2 years and that has a lot to do with my weight gain, maybe my low test. too.
I've slowed down on the drinking and am limiting myself to once a week.

5'11" 217lbs and fat as fuck!! I have lean arms and legs, I carry most of my weight in my beer belly.
I've been drinking pretty heavy over the last 2 years and that has a lot to do with my weight gain, maybe my low test. too.
I've slowed down on the drinking and am limiting myself to once a week.

eliminate it all...
you need not compound your problems by rotting your liver out.
Get your life and health in order.

I got my doc to up my test. from 150mg every 2weeks to 200mgs. which I was already doing. He admitted to putting me on a "pussy dose" originally which was 200mg every month.
I mentioned my concerns about about estrogen conversion and he said not to worry as long as I have no symptoms I should be fine.
He wants to see me back in three months with new labs that he wants me to draw two weeks after my last shot, same as last time.
Seems like doing a blood test two weeks after my last dose is going to give the lowest reading possible, and I did mention the 1/2 life of the testosterone to him
but he said he wants to compare apples to apples with my last test. I feel bad about questioning him as he is one of my friends, but not a close friend.
Should I hold out for another three months and see how thing progress? I do feel slightly better, I made it to the gym 3 times last week.

You absolutely should question him. He is working for you. If your friend was painting your house or repairing your car would you expect him to do it right?

Back