questions on first cycle

Bench Press

1~12: Test Cyp 500mg/week
1~14: Arimidex 0.5mg/EOD, interrupt use 1 day before PCT
After week 12, run HCG at 500iu a day for 10 days and stop using It 5 days before PCT.

15~19: PCT clomid 50/50/50/50 nolva 40/40/20/20

EDIT: old post
1~10: Test Cyp 400mg/week
1~4: Dbol 30mg/day
7~10: HCG 500iu week
11~12: HCG 1000iu week

Should I increase/lower any dose? Maybe increase test to 12 weeks?

I plan on keeping an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) in hand, but I'm not too sure on something. Should I take since day 1 or wait for gyno symptoms/bloat?

I'm getting quite a bit of mixed opinions on post cycle therapy (pct). One guy recommended me to go with Unleashed/post cycle combo, forma stanzol, daa and keto burn with perhaps adding clomid and ostarine to the mix, while others told me to go with just clomid or clomid + nolva. So uhmm.. Not too sure on what to do and I'd like to hear more opinion on this.

Last edited:
Drop the dbol. Run just test. Pct would be nolva 40/40/20/20 clomid 50/50/50/50.. 4 week post cycle therapy (pct). All this has been posted about as much as people been posting about first cycles. Go read the stickys-

Drop the dbol. Run just test. Pct would be nolva 40/40/20/20 clomid 50/50/50/50.. 4 week post cycle therapy (pct). All this has been posted about as much as people been posting about first cycles. Go read the stickys-
Also don't wait for sides to show, start running Aromatase inhibitor (AI) now- keep estrogen under control.

^^^ post cycle therapy (pct) stated above is perfect .... increases test to 12 weeks , 10 is kinda short . and agreed use either armoasin or arimidex on cycle to control estrogen

12 weeks at 400mg/week It is then. As for arimidex, 0.5mg everyday right? It's a good idea to have HCG there or unnecessary for test only cycle?

I'm sorry If some of those questions sounded stupid, I ended up getting completely different opinions at different forums and stuff got confusing.

Last edited:
thats Aromatase inhibitor (AI) 0.5 every OTHER day . honestly the way u have Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) doesnt make much sense , let me give u some examples how to run it

there are conflicting theories as to which way works better , however im starting to believe myself it seems to be better to just blast it before post cycle therapy (pct) to kickstart the testes and introduce the body to a higher dose all at once . this may be more effective. blast it at 500iu for 10 days straight stopping 5 days before post cycle therapy (pct)

the other way is to run it entire cycle . if u choose to run it on cycle , id go 250iu 2x a week (500iu per week ) entire cycle until the end (stop 5 days before post cycle therapy (pct) . Reason for the differences between the 2 is that your natty test levels will still be shutdown . Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) seems to be best for keeping testes fuller , ejaculate volumes up , and there is theory it may prevent full shutdown . so either method would be good . 1 theory prevents shotdown on cycle from week 1 until the end . the other kickstarts the testes into action beofre recovery . they will both work fine

The way I was going to take Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) was how a mod at other steroid forum told me to do It. You seem to know your stuff though and those methods apparently makes more sense.

The test cyp I'm buying comes in 10ml 200mg/ml bottles, so I'll have to buy 3 for the 12 week cycle, making 6ml go to waist. Think I can add 2 more weeks into the cycle or since It's my first one It would be best to leave It as It is?

Thank you very much man, you've been helping me a lot.

i dont think u should have a problem running it for 14 weeks . some people actually belive it better to run them a little longer , just not too long first cycle because u dont know how your body will recover yet . but ull be good doing 14 weeks. however , if u ever did plan on running another cycle in the furture , u could just save it and run it then , it will still be good

or u know what , i would actually consider even dosing the test at 600mg per week instead of 400 . or u can even gpo 500mg . keep the cycle shorter and run test a little higher . u will be fine if u are running an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) ? u need adex or aromasin on this cycle for estrogen related sides

I think I'll give It at least 1 year before doing another cycle, will the test be fine by then? I guess this will be a 14 week cycle then.

One last question. Arimidex 0.5mg EOD for 14 weeks or 16 and interrupt It just before PCT? I'd assume It's the first option, right?

I've actually already seen that. I was going to do 600mg/week but I was told not to because It was my first cycle. If I up my dose to 600mg/week, should I lower It to 10~12 weeks?

Isn't Arimidex an AI? I plan on taking It. I'm from Brazil so I'll most likely have a hard time buying stuff from board sponsor.

EDIT: Typo...

Last edited:
Re-read that post and...
If a first time user wanted to use 600 mg of cypionate or enanthate per week he would inject 300 mg on Tuesday and another 300 mg on Saturday each week for 10 weeks.
So drop the cycle to 10 weeks?

yes thats right , run arimidex at 0.5 every other day and stop it 1 day before post cycle therapy (pct) . id say ud be good running it at 600 . but anyways , either run it at 400mg per week until its done (14weeks) i believe , or calculatate running it maybe at 500 and see where that gets u . run the cycle between 12-14 tops . your choice

Actually, 30ml 200mg/ml,
2ml (400mg) week = 15 weeks total, bad case of math, I said 14 instead.
Running it at 500mg a week would be exactly 12 weeks. 600mg would be 10 weeks.

EDIT:
I guess I'll run 500mg for 12 weeks. Lemme edit first post.

yes thats right , run arimidex at 0.5 every other day and stop it 1 day before post cycle therapy (pct) . id say ud be good running it at 600 . but anyways , either run it at 400mg per week until its done (14weeks) i believe , or calculatate running it maybe at 500 and see where that gets u . run the cycle between 12-14 tops . your choice

If letro is your Aromatase inhibitor (AI), do you stop it 1 day before post cycle therapy (pct) as well?

Back