Questions regarding female bulking cyle/stack

gingergotsoul

I'm looking for a stronger bulking stack and was wanting some input from females who have been there done that. I have run a var cycle and 2 winny cycles with no issues. My last winny cycle I took up to 35mg a day with no issues other than my voice started to deepen which really doesn't concern me as it went away once my cycle ended. I'd heard some women have great success on low does tren cycles...thoughts or experiences on that? Or perhaps a close but better alternative? I am currently 5'8 145lbs with 15% BF. I want to be considerably bigger than I am currently.

Welcome aboard. Hope you find answers to your ?'s. This site has tons of info!
Just make sure you have time to read read read. :wavey:

I'm looking for a stronger bulking stack and was wanting some input from females who have been there done that. I have run a var cycle and 2 winny cycles with no issues. My last winny cycle I took up to 35mg a day with no issues other than my voice started to deepen which really doesn't concern me as it went away once my cycle ended. I'd heard some women have great success on low does tren cycles...thoughts or experiences on that? Or perhaps a close but better alternative? I am currently 5'8 145lbs with 15% BF. I want to be considerably bigger than I am currently.

Not to sound stupid but have you read Anabolics by Llewellyn?

when is the competition, whats your time frame?

Back