quick t3 question

mrutah

Hey just a quick question on t3, I have been taking test prop/cyp 200 mg of cyp per week and 50mg of prop eod with 80mg of tren eod and 80 mg of Winstrol (winny) ed, I have cycled clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off im currently on my second week of the eca giving myself a break from the clen. So the question with the t3 is I started yesterday at 50 mcg and I will likely go up to around 100mcg going up around 25 e3d or eod I guess I just read all the horror stories of it causing damage to the thyroid but at one time I was on synthroid anyways but my thyroid bounced back after I stopped strict dieting for contest, so is the worst that could happen with t3 just needing to be on pills because I really had no problem taking a pill each morning.

the worst effect is than your thyroid could stop to produce T3. and then you could take T3 for the rest of your life.

But more seriously, i don'tthink you need t3 in this cyle.

you won't damage your thyroid. t3 causes suppression of natural thyroid hormones will using, but levels return to normal after cessation of use, like test.

really? I just thought the t3 would burn a few more calories and help the cut out. Also heard the tren actually lowers t3 production, and also strict dieting will lower your t3 so I just added it for the cut.
Diet is currently at 2700 calories 370 grams protein 170 grams carbs and 60 grams of fat. I do one cheat meal once per week as well. Just wanted to let you know what the whole cut looked like.

really? I just thought the t3 would burn a few more calories and help the cut out. Also heard the tren actually lowers t3 production, and also strict dieting will lower your t3 so I just added it for the cut.
Diet is currently at 2700 calories 370 grams protein 170 grams carbs and 60 grams of fat. I do one cheat meal once per week as well. Just wanted to let you know what the whole cut looked like.

ECA and clen are enough in this cycle IMHO

Both tren and t3 effect protein synthesis and lipolysis. The increase in those from tren will far outweigh whatever little decrease in t3 there is.

Back