Qv-250

SNOWMAN

WHAT IS DOSAGE TO TAKE PER WEEK AND ABOUT HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO SEE RESULTS. I NO EVERYBODY IS DIFFERENT BUT JUST WANTED TO NO WHAT I COULD EXSPECT IF EATING AND TRAINING HARD . DOING IT BY IT SELF.

been lifting for about 5 years. started out at 130. done 2 cyclesof test before a couple of years ago. i'd have to guess at my bf% i'd around 12 or 15 %. hey new at this thanks for the help.

SNOWMAN said:
been lifting for about 5 years. started out at 130. done 2 cyclesof test before a couple of years ago. i'd have to guess at my bf% i'd around 12 or 15 %. hey new at this thanks for the help.

what amount of gear did you use in your past two cycles?

i did test 200 two shots a week for 8 weeks put on about 15 lbs. next time did deca 200 twice a week. for 10 weeks put on about 20 lbs. i was more cut up with the deca.

you could probably do a cycle at 625-750mg a test and be good. just make sure you research before you start. this is not meant as a flame, but you do not seem to well informed about gear

Even at your age, get your diet and training down for a few months, then jump on gear if you would like. Dotn expect to radically change your diet and training once you get on, it doesnt work well.

:flamingma enough with the "old man", and "at your age" comments already. my AARP app is *not* in the mail yet and I'm older than snowman :)

I don't know shit BTW, but 500-750mg 10-12 weeks sounds good to me :)

Back