QV sticker

Ifrit

My QV enanthate's hologram sticker has no dots on the back of it when I peel it and the hologram has two arrows one pointing up and one pointing down. I don't have a camera so.... why is it like this?

not sure bro...i just peeled mine back to see if I had arrows...and I know my shit is legit...I have dots and no arrows bro...if that helps you out any

ok nevermind...my Winstrol (winny) bottle has dots and no arrows..but my test bottles have no dots and arrows...are you peeling from Test?? It looks like ur good to go bro

No it doesnt...my test enath...doesnt but my Winstrol (winny) does...but my test does have the arrows...ur ok bro

I know you guys know your test, everyone was telling me to get it and now that I have it no one is saying anything,lol. Come on bro's, today is my inject day and I ain't stickin this shit in my ass until I get more feed back on the ole sticker. I have only bought Equipoise before so it seems weird EQ would have the dots and Test wouldn't.

Okay bro...I'm on my first week of QV Test E also, so here's my input: my Test has no dots (hexagrams, rather) like my EQ does, but Test has the perforated arrows. Hope this helps.

the dots were only on the older batches. the arrows are on the newer batches. i havent seen any in a while, but there might be an even newer way to tell for the most recent stuff.

Thunder said:
No it doesnt...my test enath...doesnt but my Winstrol (winny) does...but my test does have the arrows...ur ok bro

let me know how that Winstrol (winny) turns out, always wanted to know how good QV Winstrol (winny) is?

im on the qv Winstrol (winny) 100mg and its killer bro...i love it...this is my 2nd cycle with it and i get great results from it....its great stuff man...i would suggest trying it

my batches 007 and 009 had the hexagon circles when you remove it, but I think QV changes it up after a few batches to run off fakes.

Search a few board and I'm sure you'll find someone whos used batch 10 if you need to be sure about your test.

The enanthate didn't sting or leave a bum at all. I used EQ in the same shot so that may be why. Not like I want pain or anything.

Back