Qv Tren ?

It's great have used it for 3 cycles and had great results but bad taste about 30sec after shooting.Used 1cc EOD for 6 weeks at a time,Love it.

unless you are getting it in mex i wouldn't waste my money, i would probably just make it myself for a fraction of the cost.

why the hell would you pay for something that is probably underdosed when you could make your own so easily? just my 2 cents

Yea, I think I'll go with jcp's idea....because it would be running $130/10ml. That's too high for ten days worth. I forget some of the sites where to get the fina pellets from , although I do know where to get the powder.

seriously make it it costs like 80 bucks to make a 50mL jug... takes like 20 mins of actual work to make it

honestly you would have to be a complete moron to fuck it up. It is really easy... and the cost is a huge difference... going from 500 for premade to 80 homebrew...

I don't know. I nearlly f-ed up making EQ and that's the easiest to make - so they say. At the time, I said it was worth paying the $$ to have someone else do it.

no man deff make ur own form fina. its cheep as hell, each cart is like $35 and a kit is like $15 and they will give u instuctions right on the site. and also u know u r gettin the right dose. thats what i plan on doin in my next cycle when i run tren

Back