R-ala

jcp2

Community Veteran
i want to here some real world opinions, who uses it and what results they see. This is something i am thinking about using and i want as much feedback as i can get. Now i don't want macro, animal, or ulter anywhere on this, you guys can debate the science on your threads.

i used the stuff from af. got very good results. it definately saved my ass over the holidays when i went a lil crazy on the carbs. i'd wake up and dread getting on the scale only to always wind up breathing a sigh of relief

jcp2 said:
i want to here some real world opinions, who uses it and what results they see. This is something i am thinking about using and i want as much feedback as i can get. Now i don't want macro, animal, or ulter anywhere on this, you guys can debate the science on your threads.

Jcp2,
it sounds like you feel like me...all these R-ala threads are giving me a headache.....lol
i use it before carb meals....it works for me...bottom line!
i will continue to use it. i do feel as though i get very minor water retention from it, however it's just some water, NOT fat!! i'm sure we all know how to get rid of water. i recommend it!!

god bless

My observations on R-ALA:
Doing too much of it before workout (>400mg) made me feel weak (rapid glucose clearance causing low blood sugar perhaps, even with glucose drink?). Doing less before workout (~100mg) worked extremely well with better pumps and strength gains....I use 100g carb drink while working out
Going high (400-600mg) with high carb meals worked like insulin (have done slin many times, so I have a solid reference point) as in great pump feeling and extreme fast glucose clearance with ensuing low blood sugar (hypo)....going lower kept feeling of hypo away but gave less pump. Also, I noticed fat loss with hypocaloric diet and less fat gain with hypercaloric diet.

Disclaimer:
the above is a figment of my imagination and may not be able to be reproduced in a controlled labratory setting...no Zucker rats were harmed

jcp2 said:

BTW/ i know Animal/Ulter/Macro...all very intelligent well read and educated bro's....and by no means is this a flame, because i would never flame people that are more knowledgable than me...:cool:

with that being said, R-ala does work! i repeat does work! it works for a guy named Maxmurph.....and works well. my documentation, lab reports and other forms of written studies...ain't got none!!:)

but i did graduate with a masters in Business Management Application Systems....."what does that mean you ask"...not much, other than I CAN PROOVE, statistacaly that an Elephant can hang off the side off a cliff with nothing but his tail tied to a dandalion!!! GET MY POINT!

god bless you all!!:D
max

jcp2 said:

c'mon fellas...lets's help our mod out.....42 looks and only a couple replies....i know we can do better than that. the man is looking for "real world" responses.

god bless

Great stuff ...I will be re-ordering once I get back in the gym.
What I did notice while taking it was tremendous pumps .....one tab with higher carb meals morning and noon before working out produced great results.
Avoid taking it with Carb drinks as someone else posted ....like Gatorade.....you,ll crash hard

Mr. Nobody said:

Disclaimer:
the above is a figment of my imagination and may not be able to be reproduced in a controlled labratory setting...no Zucker rats were harmed

Bwahaahaa.....f'in classic :p

Re: Re: R-ala

maxmurph said:
BTW/ i know Animal/Ulter/Macro...all very intelligent well read and educated bro's....and by no means is this a flame, because i would never flame people that are more knowledgable than me...:cool:

I would never flame these guys, just don't want the debate on my thread. These guys are much smarter than I when it comes to this stuff, and i get dizzy from reading studies, lol.

I'll let you know JCP.....I got some coming and scheduled to be here Tue,. I am looking forward to starting it along with Thermorexin......Ill keep ya posted!

It's great that you guys have figured out you are insulin resistant AND eating too much glucose!

Back