R.D. Week 2 results

ripdsel

2nd cycle

What up, havent had much time to post lately, but i just wanted to keep everyone updated on my cycle results weekly...

right now running 500/week enath. and 25mg/day dbol

As of week 2, i'm up a total of 15 pounds, 6 this week alone, so thus far i cant complain...

i have another 3 weeks left of dbol, then taking a week off and adding fina to the mix:D so far i havent really seen much of a strength increase tho, so i'm hoping that is soon to come, and i'm also thinking the test should be getting ready to go into effect soon...

i'll keep everyone posted next week, as i'm gonna try to gain another 5 pounds this week.

rip

Last edited:
i think you will like this cycle, as it is almost identical to mine and i am putting on some good size, im on week 9, heres my cycle:

*I replaced anastrozole with letrozole 2.5mg/ED*
--------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------
Wk 1: --------------------- D-BOL 37.5mgED --- Test Enanthate 500mg/week --- Liquidex .5mg ED
Wk 2: --------------------- D-BOL 37.5mgED --- Test Enanthate 500mg/week --- Liquidex .5mg ED
Wk 3: --------------------- D-BOL 37.5mgED --- Test Enanthate 500mg/week --- Liquidex .5mg ED
Wk 4: --------------------- D-BOL 37.5mgED --- Test Enanthate 500mg/week --- Liquidex .5mg ED
Wk 5: ----Tren 100mg ED --- D-BOL 37.5mgED --- Test Enanthate 500mg/week --- Liquidex .5mg ED
Wk 6: ----Tren 100mg ED ---- Test Enanthate 500mg/week ------ Liquidex .5mg ED
Wk 7: ----Tren 100mg ED ---- Test Enanthate 500mg/week ------ Liquidex .5mg ED
Wk 8: ----Tren 100mg ED ---- Test Enanthate 500mg/week ------ Liquidex .5mg ED
Wk 9: ----Tren 100mg ED ---- Test Enanthate 500mg/week ------ Liquidex .5mg ED
Wk 10:----Tren 100mg ED ---- Test Enanthate 500mg/week ------ Liquidex .5mg ED
Wk 11:----Tren 100mg ED-----Test Propianate 50mgED---------- Liquidex .5mg ED
Wk 12:----Tren 100mg ED-----Test Propianate 50mgED---------- Liquidex .5mg ED
Wk 13:----------------------------------------------------------------------
Wk 13:------------------- Clomid Therapy ------------------------------------
Wk 14:------------------- Clomid Therapy ------------------------------------
Wk 15:------------------- Clomid Therapy ------------------------------------
Wk 16:----------------------------------------------------------------------

Grafix u already might have posted the answer to this question, but what gains have u made thus far from when u started the tren? i'm thinking of running 50 ed, but i was just wondering what ur experiencing off of 100 ed???(weight, strength, sides, etc.) Good luck w/ the rest of ur cycle bro..

rip

Just finished up my 4th week..all done w/ the dbol...

so far up a total of 22 pounds, strength gains finally started to go through the roof...before cycle started i was flat benching 315 for 5 reps, got 350 for 5 pretty easily on last set last night..i am taking a week of just the test depot, and starting the fina up next week:D

Fuck dude your getting me all crazy over here cause I want to try dbol in my next cycle. But I think I will had some deca. Great results, keep pounding away

Easto said:
Good job Bro. Keep us updates on your reslutls. What is your cycle history?

This is my second cycle, did a Sustanon (sust) 250/week for 8 weeks, gained 12 pounds, then got really sick and lost most of it...

I'm all done with the dbol now, took a week off of lifting for spring break in cancun, only lost 5 pounds for taking 8 days off so i'm up a total of 21 pounds through 5 weeks, but all the gear i was able to pick up in mexico will make up for that....

Just did my first shot of tren today, so we'll see how that goes.
Thanks for all the replies, and i'll keep everyone updated on my progress as i hope to pack on at least another 10 pounds over the next 8 or so weeks.

rip

WOW, nice results. this maybe my late summer cycle. i was planing on a d bol- enath- trn cycle too. i like the results u ppl are getting. so i'll have to give that a go

Back