Raloxifene during cycle to combat gyno flares?

Wondering how you fared, OP. Did you get everything straightened out?
Late to the party here, but I had a very similar case of gyno (link below). Popped up after my PCT. Super sensitive nipple with a hard painful quarter-sized lump under it. I went on Ralox at the urging of the fellas on this board. I was on 60mg ED for over 4 months. It regressed some in size, pain mostly went away, but the lump remains today. That was over two years ago and now I am contemplating seeing the doc for surgery or hopefully a hail mary. It is only painful if squeezed or I bump it on something, and only I would notice the difference between my left and right, but I want it back to normal so I may go see the doc and find out a next step.
https://www.steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/690960-gyno-recovery-update-next-step.html

Your cycle is about done now right op? hows your gains, sides? what does your pct look liike?

Hey Nicky, wasn't on cycle at the time of taking aromasin and ralox

when are you doing post cycle labs and have you finished your pct?

Wasn't on PCT. I had this gyno flare up months afterwards!

Wondering how you fared, OP. Did you get everything straightened out?
Late to the party here, but I had a very similar case of gyno (link below). Popped up after my PCT. Super sensitive nipple with a hard painful quarter-sized lump under it. I went on Ralox at the urging of the fellas on this board. I was on 60mg ED for over 4 months. It regressed some in size, pain mostly went away, but the lump remains today. That was over two years ago and now I am contemplating seeing the doc for surgery or hopefully a hail mary. It is only painful if squeezed or I bump it on something, and only I would notice the difference between my left and right, but I want it back to normal so I may go see the doc and find out a next step.
https://www.steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/690960-gyno-recovery-update-next-step.html

I have used RUI ralox in the past for much success with any flare ups. Moving forward I'll be sticking to Nolvadex.

Finished my last injection about two weeks ago, and the week of the last injection, you guessed it... gyno flare. Ran Nolvadex 20mg for 4 days and it went away but so did my libido. I assumed my estrogen was just way to high. Posted another thread about the issue in case anyone in this one has opinions or also wanted to get insight (mods if I am not allowed to link to other threads please do not delete this one as I see people are still benefiting from it)https://www.steroidology.com/forum/...gren-levels-i-wait-begin-pct.html#post3932758

Thanks for replies guys means a lot.

Okay that's reassuring to see the bloodwork shows Ralox is doing its job.. I sure hope it finally transfers over to this gyno because it hasn't gotten better one bit.

And thanks for posting the 2000 clinical study, makes for a good reference :)

I'll keep this thread updated when the gyno goes away

has the gyno gone away yet? how you feeling?

Thanks for replies guys means a lot.

Okay that's reassuring to see the bloodwork shows Ralox is doing its job.. I sure hope it finally transfers over to this gyno because it hasn't gotten better one bit.

And thanks for posting the 2000 clinical study, makes for a good reference :)

I'll keep this thread updated when the gyno goes away

has your gyno gone away yet bro?

Hey guys,

I've searched on this forum how to run Raloxifene while on cycle but havent found much information on it.
Can some Vets chime in on 30mg every day? or EOD? Just to eliminate any potential gyno flares?

Thanks

Also, update from my previous Ralox thread:

Info on Raloxifine & gyno:

For boys with severe gynecomastia that is causing substantial tenderness or embarrassment, a short course of a drug called tamoxifen (sample brand name: Nolvadex) or raloxifene (brand name: Evista) may be recommended. These drugs block the effects of estrogen in the body and can reduce the size of the breasts somewhat.

Back