Raloxifene for Gynecomastia?

bender1227

After having Gyno for 3 years will Raloxifene help get rid of it or reduce it at all in my case? When I was younger I took a few pro hormones and test/dbol but was under the assumption that did a proper pct, maybe not, or I'm thinking this might just be natural for my body as the gyno didn't happen right away. I am 27 and looking to get rid of this issue, any thoughts before I commit to getting it surgically removed? I have taken Novadex for 3 months with no help but heard Raloxifene might be a better bet?

can you please share your stats, age, weight, complete cycle history.
what is the cause of your gyno? what sides do you have? why let it go for 3 years before trying to get rid of it?

Letro is the only thing that will remove gyno that is already there. As Milton said though we need more info.

After having Gyno for 3 years will Raloxifene help get rid of it or reduce it at all in my case? When I was younger I took a few pro hormones and test/dbol but was under the assumption that did a proper pct, maybe not, or I'm thinking this might just be natural for my body as the gyno didn't happen right away. I am 27 and looking to get rid of this issue, any thoughts before I commit to getting it surgically removed? I have taken Novadex for 3 months with no help but heard Raloxifene might be a better bet?

You have started 5 threads and they're all about gyno. Not sure what more you are trying to find out that wasn't mentioned in your 4 other gyno threads???

Ralo ? Isn t that for hair on your head ?
Lead in your pencil ?
Or milk in your breasts ?
U young guy s got more issue s than a white guy in County.
Trust me I know.
TO GET RID OF gyno permanent -
CUT THAT --IT OUT.

MY HAIR, MY DICK, MY TIT S..try stamp collecting or bird watching very few side s , no effort reguired and CHICKS DIG IT.

been taking ralox for 3 weeks, took letro for first 1 week because of elevated E2 and as of today my gyno has shrunk since then.
try ralox at 60mg ed, you wont see a difference till 2-3 months but as i v read if you catch it early enough you can see a change faster then 3 months.
make sure your ralox is real though, iv seen a lot of people say it didnt work and they never stop to think if their source was legit or not.

Back