Help gyno still growing 8 months post cycle

Newguy01

Last year i developed Gynecomastia through a testerone and a trenberlone cycle. I immediately stopped using steroids and let my body heal. I did get bloods done at the time and all my levels were in range. My SHBG was on the High end of normal. And my free test was low but normal. My estrogeon was normal too and my overall test. But a year on and my Gynecomastia seems too be active again, sometimes there will be no pain or itchiness for about 4 months but then all of a sudden the pain will return and it starts to grow again. Does this mean my hormones are still imbalanced ? Is my free test low so my estrogeon is being dominant?

Greetings, How long was your cycle? any hcg in it? did you do pct when you stopped your test tren cycle? did you do bloodworks before your cycle for a base reference point?
can you post your latest labs? whats your cycle history?

Last edited:
sometimes people mistaken an inflamed lymph node for gyno..
how sure are you that you have gyno? was it diagnosed???

if your levels are balanced odds are youre not developing further gyno if you had it before...

Yes your hormones can still be out of wack and yes you can develop gyno in "normal" ranges. I have gyno that's been verified with mammograms and ultrasounds all inside "normal" ranges. Labs for sure.

Is it only your nipples? Soreness towards/into your arm pits?

Labs, dosage, your body fat, changes since then? Medications?

To make sure you are OK.
Get a Full Hormone Panel done, with the Sensitive Estradiol aka LC/MS Estradiol.
And Prolactin.
Then you can see if something is out of whack.

Sometimes, if your Diet is high in Foods that promote Estrogen, like Processed Wheat/Sugar/Soy/Alcohol.
You can Aggravate the Gyno............................... JP

Back