Raloxifene, Letro, Aromasin Gyno Reversal

Jace37

What do you guys think of this treatment for reversing gyno?

6 1/2 month old gyno.
Going to be using Raloxifene, Letrozole, and Aromasin. I'm gonna taper up the letro to 2.5mg and run it for a month and tamper down and then two days before letro ends I will start Aromasin at 25mg ed and taper down slowly to 12.5mg eod and same time start Raloxifene when Letrozole ends at a 60mg dose for two months and by then it will make 3 months of treatment and I will be able to tell if it's working and if i should continue or stop. I may even boost the Raloxifene dose to 100mg a day if I'm not seeing results after a month of using it. I'm also on TRT so I will be running Aromasin permanently at a small dose. Btw, should I continue my TRT while trying to reverse gyno? I'm on 200mg Testosterone enanthate a week and was using .25 Arimidex eod.

Just Raloxifene.

Yes, stay on TRT.

Read the FAQs link below in my signature for why you should run just Raloxifene. There is a section on Gyno

Dont use the letrozole. It won't do anything, also avoid crashing e2. Just keep your e2 in the optimal range and take raloxifene at 60 mg until gyno goes away. Best results will be seen in 12 weeks.

Dont use the letrozole. It won't do anything, also avoid crashing e2. Just keep your e2 in the optimal range and take raloxifene at 60 mg until gyno goes away. Best results will be seen in 12 weeks.

agreed.
stay on hrt, keep estro in NORMAL range and give ralox 4-5 months IMO and see where you stand.
its a great protocol for gyno over/before going to getting it cut out.

Back