Raloxofene+Clomid .. Is That OK?

battlehyms

Hey guys, I started taking raloxofine mid-cycle to help treat/prevent signs of gyno. Coming up on pct (consisting of Clomid+Nolva) and wondering if I can continue taking the Raloxofene along with Clomid (leaving out Nolva). Is that ok? Didn't think gear info and stats were needed for the question. Can anyone help?

You can do this, yes.

Jimi I've seen some people suggesting stopping ralox and getting into nolvadex while on pct as nolvadex has good effect in raising test..
And once pct is finished , a person would get back to ralox to combat gyno..
Would u share your thoughts on that

If i remember correctly raloxifene was 89% effective and tamoxifen was 86% effective at removing gyno. The study only had like 300 subjects or so, there is a possibility they are the same or that tamoxifen could be 1 or 2% stronger then raloxifene at removing gyno with that small of a number of people it's probably accurate but not a definite number. As far as Test production tamoxifen is superior. I'd say if you start with tamoxifen just finish with it you'll never be able to tell the difference even in combating gyno.

Use code SIZZLE30 for 30% off at Sarmsearch

I wasn't questioning the superiority of ralox in combating gyno.
Tamoxifen is important in restoring test production , so I'm suggesting to use ralox on cycle (if gyno flares) , them switching to tamoxifen while on pct , then swift again to ralox after pct ..

First things first , Estradiol should be always in range and controlled ..

I wasn't questioning the superiority of ralox in combating gyno.
Tamoxifen is important in restoring test production , so I'm suggesting to use ralox on cycle (if gyno flares) , them switching to tamoxifen while on pct , then swift again to ralox after pct ..

First things first , Estradiol should be always in range and controlled ..

I've used ralox on cycle before. I'm on trt but swapping to tamox for pct would be optimal.

Jimi I've seen some people suggesting stopping ralox and getting into nolvadex while on pct as nolvadex has good effect in raising test..
And once pct is finished , a person would get back to ralox to combat gyno..
Would u share your thoughts on that

I have condoned that very thing myself when it is put out there as a plan. In more recently looking into and considering both & speaking with some who have in fact used ralox as a PART of their pct I think either course of action would be acceptable in my honest opinion.

Last edited:
I have condoned that very thing myself when it is put out there as a plan. In more recently looking into and considering both & speaking with some who have in fact used ralox as a PART of their pct I think either course of action would be acceptable in my honest opinion.

Response is Much appreciated brother

Back