Rampage fires Juanito

I forgot to mention the rumor is that if Rampage is "healthy" than the UFC will match him up against Wandy "Gargoyle" Silva. I think that idea sucks. I like both fighters, but I think the average fan likes Rampage a lot more... plus we can understand what the hell he's saying... sometimes... well fuck, at least more than Wandy. Ah shit, fuck it.

LOL... ya, the rumor he fired Juanito hit the same day of his arrest. I haven't found any solid articles as proof, but saw several posts confirming it.. and that he did it right after losing to Forrest.
..I also just heard that one of the people he side-swipped while running from the cops was a pregnant woman (16 weeks) and she just had a miscarriage due to the accident. Ouch! Might be a civil suit as well as a "possible" charge!

I will not have any trash talking on Wandy. He may be ugly, he may speak poor English, but god damnit he is a killer.

I just wonder whats going to become of all this. He may be all done depending on lawsuit and whatever Dana does about it. UFC may want to remove themselves from this whole thing.

With something as serious as a baby dying he could get sued for all he's worth or go to jail. This may be the beginning of the end.

I do believe so with his name (pretty much was the face of UFC) they will go for everything. What the Hell got in his head, he had it all. Cant be just the loss to Forrest.

That miscarriage is terrible news. I was hoping it was a rumor.

I was to.. but it's not :( The article I read said the lady just had a OB check-up w/her doc right before the "incident" and everything was perfect.. Right after the incident the complications started. Some lawyer will use that to wipe Rampage off the planet. Plus the Costa Mesa DA said they are considering filing additional charges.

...and Wandy-trashing will NOT be tolerated!! The man has earned his way.

Seems certain that Rampage will lose his money and spend a good bit of time in jail since he won't have enough money left over to hire a good attorney. I might even go as far as to say he's done with MMA for good. So who gets the first shot at Forrest? From a marketing perspective it should be Liddell. Liddell was his coach on TUF season 1. It's like a Star Wars thing. "Now I am the master . . . The circle is complete" kind of thing. Plus their styles match up. Not to mention Chuck beating down The Axe Murderer. Then again his prior two fights were losses. Jardine would be good, seeing how he's already beaten Forrest. But I don't think his name is big enough to get that title shot. Machida deserves a shot. Yes, he's boring, shut up. Wandy and Shogun and Dan Henderson are coming off losses (typical PRIDE transition). Weight class jumpers could be an issue. I'm sure Anderson Silva would beat Forrest's ass. If Brandon Vera can get used to 205 then he could beat Forrest's ass. Frankly, Vera should have stayed at HW and just tried to put on size. He could have taken that belt eventually. And that's about it.

Seems certain that Rampage will lose his money and spend a good bit of time in jail since he won't have enough money left over to hire a good attorney. I might even go as far as to say he's done with MMA for good. So who gets the first shot at Forrest? From a marketing perspective it should be Liddell. Liddell was his coach on TUF season 1. It's like a Star Wars thing. "Now I am the master . . . The circle is complete" kind of thing. Plus their styles match up. Not to mention Chuck beating down The Axe Murderer. Then again his prior two fights were losses. Jardine would be good, seeing how he's already beaten Forrest. But I don't think his name is big enough to get that title shot. Machida deserves a shot. Yes, he's boring, shut up. Wandy and Shogun and Dan Henderson are coming off losses (typical PRIDE transition). Weight class jumpers could be an issue. I'm sure Anderson Silva would beat Forrest's ass. If Brandon Vera can get used to 205 then he could beat Forrest's ass. Frankly, Vera should have stayed at HW and just tried to put on size. He could have taken that belt eventually. And that's about it.

Wandy is coming off a win, but he probably won't get a shot yet because of his prior losses. Once Machida beats Silva he will get a shot.

I agree that Vera had a much better chance at HW. Light heavyweights are really just the smaller quicker end of the heavyweight class.

Thiago deserves a look.

Thats what I was thinking while reading your original post.. Thiago Silva could be the spoiler in all this :) The guy is a natural born killer and can not be counted out. I think he's going to give Machida a run for his money.. literally!..lol
Problem is, I think Dana is "grooming" Liddell to be the next contender with this gay ass Evans fight. He's good friends with Dana, nearly 40 years old, and now as a good chance at winning the belt back from Forrest and then retiring on top. Picture perfect end to a great career.

Back