Randleman's and Rampage's slams!

HOLY SHIT!!!

That first guy is lucky he isn't a quad. That's a lot of force to be put on someones neck!!!

The 2nd guy got slammed pretty good as well, but it didn't look as dangerous. That would really knock the wind out of you though.

Easto said:
HOLY SHIT!!!

That first guy is lucky he isn't a quad. That's a lot of force to be put on someones neck!!!

The 2nd guy got slammed pretty good as well, but it didn't look as dangerous. That would really knock the wind out of you though.

Do you believe th first guy (Fedor) won the fight after that slam and the 2nd one (Arona) got koed? (spelling?)

That is amazing! Fedor is unreal. What a tough ass S.O.B!

I was gonna post this last night, this was an amzing week of mma. From Sylvia getting his arm snapped like a twig and then these two slams!! I now know why I love mma

Randleman's slam on Fedor was crazy. Fedor is the man that is going to win the GP!!!!

I got a link to the video of the whole fedor fight.

http://www.upstandingfuckingcitizens.com/phpbb/

G into ludovico's technique and you will see the thread on the first or second page, still the first most likely. You will also have to register to get into ludovico's technique, but that will only take a second. The registering is worth it just to see the fight.

Back