First Cycle Log - Test E + Tbol

Micki420

Hey guys! This thread will be my first cycle! I will explain Diet, cycle, workout routine, lifts, measurements, and why I chose what to do.

STATS:

5'7
164lb
23 years old
13-15% Bodyfat

LIFTS:

5x5 lifts:
deadlift- 335x5
squat - 365x5
bench - 245x5

CYCLE:

Test E - 500mg - 1-12 weeks
Tbol 50mg - 1-3 weeks/75mg - 4-6 weeks
HCG - 500iu 3-14 weeks(Off 3 days before pct)
Arimidex - .25 EOD 2-14 week(will increase to 0.5 EOD depending on bloods + how water retention/lethargy)
Tudcuh liver protectant

PCT:
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Mk2866 25mg - 4 weeks

BLOODS:

Free/total test
Lipids Panel
TSH
Hepatic Panel(Liver)
(They don't provide estrogen tests without doctor Pre-auth) Will check it week 6.
When I did full bloods for NCAA It was all in normal ranges 2 years ago.

DIET: SOMEONE GIVE ME SOME FEEDBACK ON THESE MACROS

Weeks 1-4
250G protein
300G carbs
80 fats

Weeks 5+

280G protein
400G carbs
100 Fats

(will finish constructing full diet this weekend and gradually increase diet)

Workout:

Monday: Compounds - Squats, Bench, Deadlifts + low impact cardio/abs
Tuesday: Biceps/Triceps + cardio/
Wednesday: Shoulders + abs
Thursday: Legs + low impact cardio
Friday - Chest - cardio/abs
Saturday - Back + Abs
Sunday - off

Measurements: I used a tape measure, hopefully these are all accurate as possible

Right Arm - 15.8 inches(Flexed)
Left Arm - 15.2 inches(Flexed)
Chest - 41 inches(Not flexed)
Waist - 30 inches (Meanwhile my 30 inch jeans are big on me!)
Right Quadriceps - 22 inches
Left Quadriceps - 21.5 inches
Right Calf - 15.5 inches
Left calf - 15 inches
Right forearm - 11.75 inches
Left forearm - 12 inches
Right wrist - 7 inches
Left wrist - 7.5 inches

WHY I CHOSE MY CYCLE:

While I might not NEED an oral, I am choosing to add an oral which does not convert to estrogen and is not hard on blood pressure or as harsh as other compounds on your liver. Tbol is a mild oral in comparison and puts on LBM with proper diet and work out routine. Tbol has very very minimal side-effects and have not been more known to be, "too mild." I chose to add this in, because I am looking to not constantly be cycling. I would prefer to do 1-2 cycles a year AT MOST(maybe things will change in the future) but for now that is the plan. I believe to monitor how my body reacts, Tbol is a great oral to introduce to my body, and If I am shutting down my natural test, I want to make the most out of it.

QUESTIONS I HOPE THE VETS CAN ANSWER:

Provide a possible Gyno Protocol? Nolvadex at 20mg ED until gyno symptoms go away? Can someone confirm that to me?

**** WILL POST PHOTOS SOON ****

Last edited:
If you want advice... Pro tip is not posting stuff like "i'm sure the veterans will say this...but i decided I know better so fuck everyone here"..

If you want advice... Pro tip is not posting stuff like "i'm sure the veterans will say this...but i decided I know better so fuck everyone here"..

Where did I say I know better so fuck everyone here? Stop putting words in my mouth and taking my words out of context. I can make assumptions on what my feedback may be as I've seen you and others literally rip people for wanting to add an oral. Even as mild as var or tbol. That does not provide hardly if any sides and does not aromatize. So, I would like to try this way and different is not always worse.

Word of advice, don't twist my words. Thanks.

Because its implied. You already know what is the correct approach for a first cycle, you know what everyone will tell you...
So the only logical conclusion is that you've decided you know better and basically dont want advice. So fuck everyone here ? :p

Because its implied. You already know what is the correct approach for a first cycle, you know what everyone will tell you...
So the only logical conclusion is that you've decided you know better and basically dont want advice. So fuck everyone here ? :p

Definitely not fuck everyone else. I value everyones input ESPECIALLY you and the other veterans. I believe adding the tbol won't hurt, and is just a different approach, thats all. I still would love to hear input on diet, gyno protocol, pct, hcg,aromasin, and anything that might seem like it can be adjusted before Monday(7/23/18)

My goal is atleast 10 pounds LBM and pray to lose BF with cardio and such a strict diet.

So, do you see anything else that can be tweaked?

I think you misunderstand the reasoning for not using more than one compound. Short term, of course it wont hurt.
Long term, it will hurt you and your gains bro.

First of all, you want to know how you react to only one compound, in this case test e.
But whats easily overlooked is the fact that you have totally fresh and unused receptors. Over saturating them now will only hinder your future gains.
It will also cause a downwards spiral of always adding compounds and increasing doses.

In this case, less is more bro.
You will have amazing results on 500mg test e /wk alone.
If you hold out, your second cycle will be equally amazing.

Jump the gun now ? Second cycle wont be equally amazing.
And I promise you, there's not a single person (myself included) that does not regret using more than one compound for their first cycle. Literally no one says it was smart in hindsight and neither will you, but of course, its your decision to make.

I totally missed you're 23 and have no business doing any cycle at all, let alone adding tbol.... But you're gonna do this regardless so lets do some harm reduction...

* You start HCG from week 1, along with the first shot of test e. You'll also run it into week 15 as your PCT starts 22 days after last shot.
* You start AI from week 1, along with first shot of test e, if possible get aromasin instead as it will prevent estrogen rebound and its almost impossible to tank e2 with it... Anyhow, you'll also run it into week 15 for same reason as above.
* Skip ostarine in PCT if you actually want a good chance at recovering....
* If you get gyno symptoms, you quit the cycle and go on PCT with increased doses of nolva. You dont risk it and continue. You're not even competing and you're too young... At least pretend to be an responseable adult bro...
* Eating 400/300 carbs and 100/80g fats every single day will be a fuck ton and you'll gain fat. Have you considered carb cycling ?

Last edited:
I totally missed you're 23 and have no business doing any cycle at all, let alone adding tbol.... But you're gonna do this regardless so lets do some harm reduction...

* You start HCG from week 1, along with the first shot of test e. You'll also run it into week 15 as your PCT starts 22 days after last shot.
* You start AI from week 1, along with first shot of test e, if possible get aromasin instead as it will prevent estrogen rebound and its almost impossible to tank e2 with it... Anyhow, you'll also run it into week 15 for same reason as above.
* Skip ostarine in PCT if you actually want a good chance at recovering....
* If you get gyno symptoms, you quit the cycle and go on PCT with increased doses of nolva. You dont risk it and continue. You're not even competing and you're too young... At least pretend to be an responseable adult bro...
* Eating 400/300 carbs and 100/80g fats every single day will be a fuck ton and you'll gain fat. Have you considered carb cycling ?

Well, 23 seems a lot better than 18! I know I am still young, but I've seen plenty of successful guys around the ages of 23-25. I understand your concern with recovery though.
Reason I suggested to start HCG/Arimidex on week 2, is because HCG converts to estrogen and arimidex can crash e2, so I won't really even have the build up of test in my body yet. So, That is my thought process, so I will start those from day 1.

Get gyno sides as far as puffy nipples and itchy arm pits, you want me to come right off cycle and not even try to mitigate the sides?

so eating 250/300/80 you think will be constant fat gain on steroids.....?

3j suggests a decent bulking on juice is 300/300/100, while im not as big as most only being 164, I felt as if 250/300/80 may be good until I start putting on more size and increase intake to maintain it.

You're still not done growing so 18 or 23 makes little difference on the grand scheme of things.
Adex does not lower estrogen levels, it prevents new conversion. But with your own logic... You have one that increased estrogen and one that "prevents" it but you're talking like its a double negative ?

Personally, I dont label gyno under a side effect, i label it under "get the fuck out now" before you solidify a lump, grow bitchtits and gamble with surgery. Do you really want that gamble at 23 ? How you gonna explain that to ANY girl your own age ? lol...
You can always try to run another cycle, different compounds etc. Again, totally your own choice on how to deal with it.

You're not exactly tall or that big bro, you might get away with week 1-4 but doubt it week 5+.
Anyhow...what do you think steroids do exactly ? They're not fat burners, they're not calorie burners... They increase protein synthesis.
Plus your goal is to lose bodyfat isn't it ?

Last edited:
You say you're planning on 1-2 cycles per year... You are 23 bro...
That means by the time you're 30... You'll have done on average 10 cycles...

Its time you start planning LONG TERM bro... You wanna be an adult ? Start acting like one.
You wanna play this game ? Play it safe.. Use your brain... Research everything from diet, to training, to compounds, to injection methods, to side effects to pretty much anything.

Mitigate the risks instead of trying to find shortcuts.. There is no shortcuts in life...for anything. Hard work, dedication, discipline and consistency is what creates greatness and builds character with integrity. Be a man bro.

Last edited:
I think you misunderstand the reasoning for not using more than one compound. Short term, of course it wont hurt.
Long term, it will hurt you and your gains bro.

First of all, you want to know how you react to only one compound, in this case test e.
But whats easily overlooked is the fact that you have totally fresh and unused receptors. Over saturating them now will only hinder your future gains.
It will also cause a downwards spiral of always adding compounds and increasing doses.

In this case, less is more bro.
You will have amazing results on 500mg test e /wk alone.
If you hold out, your second cycle will be equally amazing.

Jump the gun now ? Second cycle wont be equally amazing.
And I promise you, there's not a single person (myself included) that does not regret using more than one compound for their first cycle. Literally no one says it was smart in hindsight and neither will you, but of course, its your decision to make.

I have to say I'm agree with you, test-only gives great results, plus the idea is aiming for the long run, staying healthy, not to mention that there's not a competition nor a monetary benefit to rush it. You don't need that much drugs to look good, and it shouldn't matter how long it takes, looking good while being healthy is one of the best things there are. Without health, nothing else matters. 12 weeks on Test E 500mg is enough. (Sorry for bad english).

Back