Randy Couture and Chuck Liddell face off!!

wtf wtf wtf??? hooters has PPV? they're showing the fights? it's almost worth enduring their wretched bile food and panty-hose wearing tards. tell me who wins, since i probably won't see it til 2008. chuck is a huge favorite to win. but i can't stand his modern day mullet.

diegothailand said:
wtf wtf wtf??? hooters has PPV? they're showing the fights? it's almost worth enduring their wretched bile food and panty-hose wearing tards. tell me who wins, since i probably won't see it til 2008. chuck is a huge favorite to win. but i can't stand his modern day mullet.

chuck is a tool..........
randy is a standup guy in and out of the ring.......

our hooters here is pretty ghetto.....but it's a fun crowd....i'll have fun :insane2:

vitor (sp?) is my all-time favorite. realize he's hot/cold depending on what's inside his skull. randy earns HUGE respect for his attitude, commitment, and personality.

diegothailand said:
vitor (sp?) is my all-time favorite. realize he's hot/cold depending on what's inside his skull. randy earns HUGE respect for his attitude, commitment, and personality.

vitor belfort? yea he's one of my favorites too......
lately i've been following fedor and crocop in pride fighting.....those guys are no joke

Randy announced his retirement at the end of the fight. Another brutal knockout for Liddell. In other news, the Monson fight was impressive. Maybe a future contender for Arlovski? It wont be Mir, he also lost his fight tonight.

FUCK FUCK FUCK. anyone else want to let me down?

Chuck Liddell (c) vs. Randy Couture (UFC LHW Title)

Fight Summary:

Very intense first round with Liddell out-striking Couture for the most part. Couture got a takedown and had some good offense briefly towards the end of the round, but Liddell got it back to his feet on his own pretty quick. Liddell finished strong, leaving Couture a bloody mess heading to his corner after the round. Liddell came out aggressive in round two, stopping Couture pretty quickly with a brutal punch that knocked "The Natural" to the ground. Liddell came in with some vicious punches to the floored Couture to finish the deal, earning himself the knockout via punches early into the second round to retain his UFC Light Heavyweight championship. After the fight, the big news was Randy Couture announced his official retirement from mixed-martial arts competition, and had quite a moment to close out the pay-per view.

Frank Mir vs. Marcio "Pe De Pano" Cruz

Fight Summary:

The fight started with Mir trying to out-work Cruz on the feet, but finding himself on the ground on his back early into the first round. Cruz opened a cut on Mir, that he continued to work on causing the referee to break the action to have it checked by a doctor. Mir complained to the doctor that he couldn't see, and it looked as though the fight was going to be stopped. At the very last minute, Mir said he'd continue and the fight was resumed in the same position on the ground that it was stopped at before to check the cut. Cruz immediately went to work on the cut some more with elbows and punches, really pounding Mir out on the ground with strikes. Eventually the referee had seen enough and called a hault to the action giving Marcio "Pe De Pano" Cruz the victory via TKO in round one against the former UFC Heavyweight champion.

Winner: Marcio "Pe De Pano" Cruz via TKO (strikes) at 4:03 of Round 1.

LiftTillIDie said:
If Whitehead's going to win he's going to have to clean the sand out of his vagina and actually fight unlike his disgraceful performance on TUF. Based on watching the show I am much more impressed with Jardine.

yah i waas giving whithead some hope, but shit he never fought anyways, guess he got scared

Back