Randy Couture beat Tim

mister69

Randy put on a wrestling clinic. Not to mention out striked Tim all 5 rounds.

That opening left kick right over hand dropped Tim.

Randy Is back!

amazing...i didn't think it was possible...but it was complete domination! That guy has a heart and genetics of something else.

Tim's face look like he got an ass beat...which he did! I loved it when they would show matt hughes in distress over what was going on...haha. Hate those cocky fuckers.

randy has genetics alright---looks completly different at heavy weight now then he did back in 03'. He stick to OLYMPIC lifting to help deal w\the size.

Not to metntion he brought in Wes Simms, Dan cristionson, frank mir, and a guy that used to wrestle in college w\lidell. Randy has been working w\dean lister and a new mauy tai coach.

He is a genious and i am so fucking happy right now!!!

On a sidenote--randy's head movement was amazing.

I was so fucking pissed when he lost to lidell for a second time--but you know what who isnt loosing to chuck right now.
Randy really is able to learn alot from his loses and come back w\more skills and tools.

One of these fucking days i would love to meet him at a seminar or something. I have to talk to my one buddy he trains at a school that they were considering bringnin in Randy or Tito for a 2 hour seminar. This was a few months ago, with randy being champ now and having his own school, not sure if he will be doing seminars anywhere else.

I see swellin on here i am sure he is happy as shit too

Last edited:
I saw it on daily motion.

I swore I would never pull against Big Tim. The guy comes off as a tool on tv, but everybody that meets him in person says he is a great guy. I have spoken to one of his team mates about him and they confirmed what I suspected...he is one hell of a nice guy. He is a very genuine person as well.

Too bad he looks like a bag ass holes and comes off as a tool on tv.

I will not ever pull against Randy either. He is the coolest guy in the game. He is the most respectable fighter out there. There is nothing bad to say about the guy. Who doesn't love randy (besides Tim and Randy's ex-wife...who seems to be the root of the problem). He stated that he was not able to focus as he should during the time period where he lost to Chuck. He was going through a brutal divorce and it had him all fucked up.

We saw a phenomenal athlete the other night. Randy showed what determination can do. He brought an entirely new game to the fight. I was amazed at the new skill he showed.

It was a great fight ane of th ebest ive seen in a long time. I applauded Tim and felt kinda bad for the big fucker till he pulled out the "I came in here injured" bullshit so fuck him.

Popichulo said:
It was a great fight ane of th ebest ive seen in a long time. I applauded Tim and felt kinda bad for the big fucker till he pulled out the "I came in here injured" bullshit so fuck him.

It was an awesome fight! I was so happy that Randy won!
You know when Tim lost, I knew he was going to say "I was injured......"
Shut up Tim and just chalk it up as a loss and learn from what you did wrong!!

Now the tough call....Couture vs Crocop
I wonder when that will happen?

hmm...that would be a good fight...I would put my money on couture...he would be so ready for the left high kick...he'll just ground and pound crocop.

the heavyweight contenders right now are crocop, arlowski and brandon vera. Crocop has another fight in april..if he wins..he'll be next in line for the title shot in my opinion.

krupt said:
hmm...that would be a good fight...I would put my money on couture...he would be so ready for the left high kick...he'll just ground and pound crocop.

This would be his only chance however it is much easier said than done. What if Crocop decides to simply out box him?

krupt said:

the heavyweight contenders right now are crocop, arlowski and brandon vera. Crocop has another fight in april..if he wins..he'll be next in line for the title shot in my opinion.
Fedor is the best to ever employ GnP. His GnP was unsuccessful against Mirko.

The thing is, everybody out there prepares for the left high kick...and it still lands. You really have to watch for the straight left. It has put just as many fighters out of their fight as the high kick. Randy CAN take Mirko to the ground. Mirko is one of the best counter strikers in the game, so Randy will have trouble engaging Mirko.

Randy has the tools to win that fight, but I think the smart money is certainly on Mirko.

mister69 said:
Randy put on a wrestling clinic. Not to mention out striked Tim all 5 rounds.

That opening left kick right over hand dropped Tim.

Randy Is back!

It was staged like wrestling :druggie:

LiftTillIDie said:
Couldn't have said it better. I will be happy seeing either of them win.
You know, you and Vegas are on my list of favorite liberals....it's a pretty darn short list too. lol :biggthump

as swellin said randy has the tools and here is the problem---he is oigng ot have a tough time engagin mirko .

But dont count randy out---the main reason why I love the sport he is such a stand up guy.

And for people to say he is just a wrestler---wrong!

He does not shoot from the outside for your typical double etc he works w\Karo and def brings in some judo into the game.

He works with EVERYBODY. He also remembers everything about their training. He has a computer upstairs that catalogs everything. But from what I read, he will work with another fighter and learn from them, but he will also show them whatever they ask for.

Not a classier person in professional sports IMO.

I have some video of Karo teaching some judo throws that work with mma and no-gi events.

Cool stuff.
http://www.fighterspride.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=1101

hey thanks swellin----when i trained bjj back in college one of the guys was a black belt in judo---had a nasty half guard and was a purble belt in bjj.. ONly problem with training in a royce gracie school is we never really worked on wrestling ---typical hip tosses and body locks etc for take downs.

Wrestling is key especially takedowns --at a naga tourni or waht not

edit---just watched it --fucking amazing --karo is a genious.
If he comes in shape this time around he will do well.. His last fight he walked in w\bad conditioning and it showed cuase he was hold a bit more fat

Last edited:
if karo came in completely shredded...i think he could make 155 ...he could dominate there. Most of the time I see him fight, he has a slight layer of fat or he just has thick whale skin...haha.

Karo is strong as an ox. He may not have the genetics to come in at 8% or maybe he's not using the right chemicals...

Back