Rant

0nyx

Iron Man
im just going to get off my chest the frustrations i have with the raiders.

#1 , that fucken idiot collins. i do not understand how he is in the nfl, really. i dont dislike him as much as i do gannon, but collins is a moron. just looking at his face after another 3rd down failed attempt, it makes me want to shoot him. he is too inconsistent, and panics like a little girl the second someone comes near him.

#2. the penalties. year in and year out the raiders continue to get way too many unnecesary penalties. i dont think i could could how many times they needed 20 + yards for a first down last night based on penalties. somebody has to do somehting about that.

#3. it seems as thuogh, when they go down, they give up. not all the time, but esp the past 2-3 years. things will look good till the start trailing a bit, then they just fall apart.

unfortunatley that game last night will be one of the only ones i get to see them play this season, because i usually only get stupid bufalo games, or jets games. i was hoping they would play a game in bufalo that i could go down to see, but apparently not :( .

:toilet:

yeah i watched that game as well...first half was pretty damn good until they got the friggin interception...then it all fell apart...yer right on the pens...damn...what was it...over 160 penalized??? how can ANY team survive that...and didn't i see/hear correctly that 96 got 2 penalties called on him in the same play??? block in the back i think was what was called...and the pens for the kickoffs...damn...come on...those are high school mistakes and shit...not NFL...not much of a Raiders fan, but i was pullin for 'em last night...hell...maybe i jinxed them...

Collins problem his entire NFL career is he has jittery feet, if he evens senses pressure anywhere, he panics and gets jittery feet, on top of that, if he gets hit by a 10 year old pee wee football player he fumbles

Back