5) 1 cup of brocoli and 7oz of tilapia fish

6)1 cup of oats and 2 scoop of izoprotein

This is my new diet.........

Guive me your opinion guys ?

Comment please jejeje Diets gurus help me please jejeje

Thanks for all.......

JRL

Last edited:
what time do you train. Id say if you trained later in the day around your sixth meal then Id have the oats. But if you train in the morning I dont think you should be having carbs for your last meal. Reason why is your not most likely going to burn that in any way therefore it will store as fat causeing unwanted increase in BF. looks good though. might wanna add some more healthy fats though. a lil more fiber and you'll be good. Good start though.

what are we supposed to comment on? the fact that you have just posted every generic healthy/fitness/BBing diet ever created? i mean yea you have some decent food choices, but the amounts are completely irrelevant without information such as weight, bodyfat %, goals, etc.

Last edited:
What times are you eatting these meals?

First suggestion I'd offer, just based on what you've posted is to drop the red potato and go wiht a sweet potato. but this also needs to be quatified: are you bulking or cutting down?

Juggernaut2148 said:
What times are you eatting these meals?

First suggestion I'd offer, just based on what you've posted is to drop the red potato and go wiht a sweet potato. but this also needs to be quatified: are you bulking or cutting down?
I want to cutting down.

The firts meal 1) 6:00am 2)9:00am 3)12:00pm 4)3:00pm 5) 6:00pm 6)9:00pm this my hours to eat......

Suareezay said:
what are we supposed to comment on? the fact that you have just posted every generic healthy/fitness/BBing diet ever created? i mean yea you have some decent food choices, but the amounts are completely irrelevant without information such as weight, bodyfat %, goals, etc.
My weight is 185 and 5,9 height with 13% bf my goals is look like a fitness model jejeje and usualy i train in the mornings

thanks for all guys

Back