raw check

Khan 1

ok i know that we r not suppose to ask about sources. "stick around and be cool" heard that way to many time and i also know about google search. Anyways, how do i know if the source i got hold of is any good?

I personally would never send any money to someone I found on google, but rather wait on someone you know to help you out in here.
Either way, the only one way to really find out is to get the gear...send the money, IF it actually comes check texture and smell, melting point test, and then run it do a blood test

Last edited:
So hard to tell. I guess trial and error... But talk to your source and ask a lot of questions. If he is informative and answers a lot of questions or goes out of his way to get back to you it shows a person that wants to do good by you. You know you can actually get a good source (a middle man), then he has to order from another factory and it will suck. Finally if you are lucky, your source will even tell you not to buy at the moment as he does not feel comfortable with the current production. I am not really giving you a solid answer but want to have you keep in mind that it is your middle man that you must develop trust with. Things can change over seas. Just trying to give you another outlook> Hope my post was not too shitty.

Wondring about the same thing bro, so many suppliers and bet most of them are just scams.
Not easy to tell whos legit or not :\

Yup that is true. On a documentary I watched they said almost 95% of websites are scams!

ask the source for a reference. they ask us some time for them. and ask for a spread sheet of there testing. most powder sources will have this info right handy

Back