Raw powders still around??

knuckles101

I'm not asking for sources by any means just curious if powders are still available out there??? I'm wanting to make my own homebrew

How do you think there are UGL's out there? Of course there are. But I haven't used it in years. I'll let the pro's make mine. ;)

Making the shit yourself, you always have the control & reassurance of knowing how your end product is going to be dosed. Big plus! Not to mention you can be creative and mix more than one substance in the same batch (ie. Fina/T.Prop, etc) for convenience of injections.

Making the shit yourself, you always have the control & reassurance of knowing how your end product is going to be dosed. Big plus! Not to mention you can be creative and mix more than one substance in the same batch (ie. Fina/T.Prop, etc) for convenience of injections.

i just made my first batch-i love the fact that i have no doubt my shit is dosed correctly-and the oil is way smoother

i just made my first batch-i love the fact that i have no doubt my shit is dosed correctly-and the oil is way smoother

I thought of making my own but I just don't want to F it up. Do you know of a utube or web site that show you how to make it?

Just as much as anything else is still out there, ships are just tighter and some people dissapeared as when things go bad as they did.

Back