Ready for PCT- need some info

condor86

Hello all-

Okay, i got my HCG as you may know from yesterdays excitement. I have been reading old posts and stickies, but need some clarification. I was taking test and deca for 8 weeks. My last injection was 10 days ago. I am supposed to wait 2 weeks after last injection to start HCG. What dosages and how often would you reccomend...keeping in mind that my nuts atrophied terribly.....also gonna start liquid nolva....advice on that too. In the mean time i will go back to the archives.

Thanks all.

Saw a sticky that said....In this method one injects a high dose of hcg right near the end ofa cycle but before clomid. The opening dose is often 3000iu's followed sometimes by another 3000 4 days latter and then 1500iu's every 4th or 5th day and then the last shot is usually only 1000iu's....total time three weeks.

So 3000ius for opening dosage? Sound Right? This post also said that using nolva or clomid with HCG doesnt work all that well, i thought i saw/read that you can or should use them at the same time. Any thoughts?

Where is StoneCold when you need him?

you didnt tell what did you injected last time,if it was a long acting test enath/cyp,deca or short acting!i always run hcg 1 week before of the end of my cycle,3inj at 5000ius every 5days.then after a week i drop proviron 50mg every day, clomid 200mgs 1st day,2-12 100mg,13-21 50mg!

Back