Real human gear ,gmp made- how its made! Like discovery chanel!!!

brother back in may this is a staement you made. Pea goodies
Her it is Performance Enhancing Anabolics, my go to lab. Just though i would share my happiness with you all. For those that have found there go to lab you know what im talking about. From her on out its all PEA for me, properly dosed gear, exactly as the lable states.

now correct me if im wrong thats an ugl lab isnt it.

Yes ugl but i had the luxury of actually knowing the guy who made it, even watched him do it a few times. I have never said i never tried a ugl, just will never do it anymore, not worth the gamble imho.

thats a luxury many of us dont have. fact of the matter is there are many ugl labs out there that have great reps and continue to make great products. i have had the luxury of running paddock labs, watson, and sandoz all us pharmacy products and the ugl ,s i use stand up to those no problem

^^^^I have had my share of ugl's, for the most part stuck with more well known ugl's and i have also had waston and paddock. Cant say any of then were up to par with human grade :(. Have you tied asia pharma? That stuff is HG at its best.

^^^^I have had my share of ugl's, for the most part stuck with more well known ugl's and i have also had waston and paddock. Cant say any of then were up to par with human grade :(. Have you tied asia pharma? That stuff is HG at its best.

the only ap product i ever used was EQ boldenone. (boldenone is not human grade and never was) its a vet drug. i did run it at 600mg per week for 24 weeks and found it to be ok. ive run other eq at less a dose and had better results imho

the only ap product i ever used was EQ boldenone. (boldenone is not human grade and never was) its a vet drug. i did run it at 600mg per week for 24 weeks and found it to be ok. ive run other eq at less a dose and had better results imho

This might very well be because what you had was overdosed. A lot of homebrews/ ugl's will overdose there oils to simply make a name for themselfs. Now overdosed might sound like a good thing at first but it really is not. When shit is overdosed you have no idea how much of a hormone your body is taking in, therefore there is no real control over your dosage, not a good thing. With ap you know what you are getting is properly dosed as stated in the label.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure those videos have been on YouTube for quite some time but still pretty cool I have to admit. Hell seeing 10-20k bags is a cool sight. But yea I would say not your average ugl. Lol.

Thanks for posting, many of the older guys have probably seen this but it's good for everyone to see. Then go back and look at the documentary that may have been on discovery of the basic kitchen chemist, I'm sure they can still make a decent useable product but there really not in the same league just based on total output and people in general are lazy so it's always a good idea to sterilize things you buy from a ugl.

Back when they did the last big round of busts, most of the ugl's were your average suburban homes, but I remember hearing how one was do dirty with raw powder that every step on the carpet left a footprint in hormone powder. What a waste of product and a bunch of dirty slobs. If you do it at home just for yourself, you should still be as sterile as possible.

Good post.

And yes for all those posting that the products aren't human grade, you are correct, things like eq and tren etc aren't hg products, what they are showing is a standard of production, you don't have to like the lab or use their products, but the point was to show you how they make theirs and show its not your basic ugl, it's a full on factory and the standard of production is what you are looking at. There are many large well known ugl's who do so much business you would think they had something similar but in reality they have multiple cooks in different states each getting paid ok the number of vials made each month so you have a bunch of guys who may or may not know what they are doing and they have no one watching over them to control the process. This is where quality starts to be all over the place. If one person uses a different powder weight in the equation then it's either over or under dosed. Same goes for AP but it looks like they have it figured out.

but I remember hearing how one was do dirty with raw powder that every step on the carpet left a footprint in hormone powder. What a waste of product and a bunch of dirty slobs. If you do it at home just for yourself, you should still be as sterile as possible.

Those people should be beaten badly if they had kids living in there too.

And yes for all those posting that the products aren't human grade, you are correct, things like eq and tren etc aren't hg products, what they are showing is a standard of production, you don't have to like the lab or use their products, but the point was to show you how they make theirs and show its not your basic ugl, it's a full on factory and the standard of production is what you are looking at. There are many large well known ugl's who do so much business you would think they had something similar but in reality they have multiple cooks in different states each getting paid ok the number of vials made each month so you have a bunch of guys who may or may not know what they are doing and they have no one watching over them to control the process. This is where quality starts to be all over the place. If one person uses a different powder weight in the equation then it's either over or under dosed. Same goes for AP but it looks like they have it figured out.

Very well put, thanks bro.

Back