Real or Bunk?

floatinator

Received this small little package last week and was wondering if its legit or not? The label on the vial was put on poorly but the serial# is recognized by the site verification check. Any experience opinions? Thanks

Last edited:
have u used it yet? wheres the seal at? that looks like 2 or 3 cc's are missing man. whats the name of the lab?

Yea it should def have a seal unless youve used it, looks a bit low. This guy at my gym gets this really cheesy looking UG stuff though, so you cant judge by label.

def looks scary.. but i have to say some of the best test i have had was aerotest 2500 and the labels were absolutely terrifying.. looked like some1 glued them on.. but it turned out to be a very succesful cycle..

Sorry guys! My fault. I should have mentioned I used 2ml out of the vial so far. The Seal cap was white in color. Gee you guys don't miss much...lol! I purposely blurred the photos in order to hide the Lab but I'm sure most of you recognize the label from A**O.

Last edited:
yea.. the plex kinda gives it away.. ive never used their gear so i couldnt tell you if their labels are usually sloppy like that but alot of guys here have used them.. give the thread a few minutes im sure some1 will pop up with more info..

ill reasearch it after the gym if nobody gives u the information u need, never used em. i hopre ur taking in test with that also.

Will be taking Test Prop and Mastegen with it. Also will take Proviron for Anti-Estro. Just have to wait until it arrives. I made a small order first to see if the source would keep their promise before i purchased more.

so ur only using the tren? bad idea. stop and wait for the test..

dude people swap lables,swap bottles.. take test out,put peanut oil back in.. take deca out put, test back in.. you never know what the fuck your getting unless its from a reliable source.. Dread pirate roberts told you it was fake.. so its obviously fake.. im sure hes familiar with ****.. and answered your question.. with the reputation **** has around here i highly doubt they put the label on looking like that..

The labels are crooked and wrinkled. I've never seen the serial # not parallel with the main label. The vial is the right shape though.

I would assume that it is fake.

Only one way to be sure is to get it tested. Which isn't worth it, unless you bought a more than just a few vials.

Thanks for the info guys. I guess I'm just going to have to wait and see the old school way if my weight and strength increase in the coming weeks. Cross my fingers and hope the bench goes up...lol! Pump it!

Back