real or fake british dispensary dbol 5mg

Atletico_Gringo

Hey guys I was told this was British dragon but I can see a small snake on them. So that tells me British despensary dbol 5mg. These look nothing like the old nice clear cut pink totally visible snake. Could they be fake but real dbol. I was told 10000% real
Thx guys

they look like x pills to me... jk, I have a buddy who says he can get BD pills too. He's not even in the roid biz but he sure knew what BD was and his answer to me saying they were dead and gone was that his guy got a batch before they went out of business...

they look like x pills to me... jk, I have a buddy who says he can get BD pills too. He's not even in the roid biz but he sure knew what BD was and his answer to me saying they were dead and gone was that his guy got a batch before they went out of business...

Yah but the ones from way back then seemed more light pink with no specks and that snake was so solid and smooth. Im pretty sure this is not the 100 percent B-despensarys but have you or anyone else saw any that looked like this that was real dbol just faking bd name?

Years ago i seen pink pentagon shaped D bol that were called thai tabs not sure what make but a sorce told me if u press on them with a finger against a table they shouldn't crush not sure how effective that is or what it proves maybe way of processing. dont think what i heard of had specks and no snake. Different manufacture.. you'll know in a few weeks if its real anyways by the gains and strengh increases. cross your fingers sorry couldnt really help on this.

Put one in your mouth. Does it dissolve quick? Or is it dense? Is it sweet tasting or bitter? Should be dense and a bitter taste.

No I know they aren't the original pink tai's. They were pink very clear cut on edges and the snake. These are how ever dense and doesn't break easy. They don't dissolve in the mouth easy either. The taste is a slight bitter medicine taste, not bad though. Keep in mind ppl are clever now days, for all I know it's tylenol mixed with baking powder lol. I was told they were 100 percent real. They could be real but knock off.

Back