Real or Fake: Organon Deca Yellow tops

tekno

Superstitious
Whats up all, I haven't been active on any forums since I ditched elitefitness back in 2002.
However, check these out. Font looks legit, but printing looks smeared. I have my choice between these and the Paki 1mL 100mg amps. I don't trust anything anymore. Looking for someone to confirm the print

Let me know, thanks guys
Deca%20Organon%202ml.jpg

I know the font is right, i was worried about the printing. Looked smeared to me. I am gonna go for it.

When I left the game in 2002 all I did was high grade human stuff. Never had to ask if something was legit, and always had the newest denkall/QV products. Those were the fkn days. It was WIDE F*kn open back then.

One of my partners have the same exact ones, batch number and all. 24119/310, same as his. Hes been runnin it for 8 weeks now, and making decent gains so far.

I know what u mean, alls well with those. If they were fake, trust me I would tell you.

24119/310, that is not the batch number it is the license number so all Organon Deca Durabolin 2ml will have it on it. The batch number is printed ar right angle around the side next to the expiry date.

I know dick, I stated batch number and all.

Can you please explain to me how you can see the batch number on the photograph, as I have looked at it thoroughly and I still am unable to see it.

The number is perpendicular to the writing on of the batch number, and at the right of the vials as we look at the them, however, as they as lined without spaces I am unable to view it.

Maybe I have missed it and it is somewhere else one the box, perhaps?

As you are on-line and called me what was a "dick" (dont take that for granted my memory is not too good), perhaps you could be kind enough to point out the license and batch number since you said you knew someone using both.

Thank you.

James

Back