99% sure these are fake but holding out hope

I've used eastern products and western for years. They both have issues, it's about your source and who you know.

These were the first replica product I got in over a decade.
I was just happy they worked like Enanthate.
Good ugl is the way to go these days for effectiveness and cost.
Get tired of popping glass amps EOD :p unless it's omna those are just fun to open.

Its been a month. How are they working?

Haven't tried them yet- Just chicken shit I guess- I keep hoping that I will find someone that will have tried them before me. Just not big in sticking myself with something that I know isn't what it is supposed to be

I went through exactly the same deal as you but got those domestically. I had 30 short top snub Kirachi amps with pip. Then got Those tall amps and they don't have pip and the oil is thin. The only difference is shape of amp, dark batch number on box and different font. Box and paper insert are correct size.

But
Trust me they work, but double your dose. They are either 100mg enan or 200 or long ester. ( I used a fair bit of them)

Pm if you wanna compare pics, mine are not the same batch I believe but same tall amps.

No pip = no sust IMO.

Can you post a pic in this thread? where both of yours obtained domestic?

Haven't tried them yet- Just chicken shit I guess- I keep hoping that I will find someone that will have tried them before me. Just not big in sticking myself with something that I know isn't what it is supposed to be

if you know its something that it isnt supposed to be...then trash that stuff bud. get you something good from a reliable

Sure if I can't find a pic atm. I will post one later tonight when I'm home. I still have a some and 1 real one. It's a Collectable now. :)

Last edited:
Any Karachi sust amp with the Organon logo is a knock off. The rights to produce the sustanon was sold by organon. Its still an organon product but it is now made for OBS Pakistan. A subsidiary company of Organon by a different company other than Abbott. This was done years ago and is all public record..

Thats not to say the product is bunk.. its just not HG Karachi sust. I know guys that have ran the knock offs and it was good they said.. are they the same as yours .. no clue as I will not touch it personally unless they are the OBS ones.

Turkish sust and testanons are at the top of my list for HG Sust right under the OBS as well if you have access to either of those.

So I just joined the forum today. I though that I did a great amount of research prior to placing a first time order, but obviously I didn't. I did a lot of research for a source and found one that I was comfortable with. Placed my order and these 50 beauties arrived. Problem was I didn't research the product I was buying as well. Once I received these, I started to check to see if they were legit and that's when I ran into problems. So anyone know what are in these since I am almost positive I just donated money to western Europe? I am so confused because all I find on the web is that Karachi sust and deca are no longer produced by Abbot and are no longer from Organon. Organon sold the rights to the Karachi sust to OBS Pakistan in late 2000 and OBS terminated the manufacturing contract with Abbott as well. Manufacturing is now done by Pharmatec Pakistan for OBS Pakistan (pvt) LTD. The amps no longer have the organon logo on them either. The organon Pakistan website doesn't even list sus as a product they make. This is very confusing since so many venders, even ones mentioned on this board, still show these as available for sale. I contacted the seller and this is the reply I received:

1. not sure what should I address Bro?
sustas amps are widely available thru many sales channels and stocks are available thru distributors as well. Companies don't reveal some information to public especially these located in 3rd world like Pakistan or Egypt.

2. try them out and tell me Your feedback. We only care to have satisfied
customers! You never knows what's behind big industry doors, trust me many people
earns good money on keeping sustas production in their pharma facilities!

Thoughts please

man those look like old school primo vials and some others I used to pay top dollar for. they look pretty good to me, but only time will tell. good luck.

I think we clarified in the beginning these are not true kirachi sust.
But hey thanks for chiming in.
We know it is not the same as the real ones but they do work.

That was the whole point of this thread. DO THEY WORK.

I also personally use other brands but We don't need to hear about what you will use and what you won't. Or what other Sustanon products are on the top of the list. Mr.kaz

They're nice for cutting other labs gear too. just a suggestion if afraid to use alone.
Maybe they're completely different from tall amps I had. Like said in that linked post.
Half the price for a decent ugl is a better route. i don't know if ugly obtain the same sterlility as a pharm company though.

Good luck bro.

amps arent faked nearly as much as vials. you need a lot more in the equipment department to manufacture ampules and print on them etc. its just usually not worth it for the counterfeiter. but its not unheard of.

They freeze like normal test just no pip and I feel prop 24 hrs later, I felt these weeks later.
As mentioned above, they are made with the proper equipment and well looks like a good knock off.
If you're that skeptical get 20cc of prop. If the kirachi ain't working on week 3-4 then Switch to a different long ester and bridge with prop.

I have some more of these too and I found I get less acne. So I would atleast say they're sterile.

Aren't fake amps pretty uncommon? Most fake stuff is bottled in vials. Amps seems to be too complicated for a scammer to fake. Im sure u can do it, it would just be alot harder.

Back