99 % sure i got screwed on this one

Ll5073

*****pictures are on the steroids picture forum ****

So I just joined the forum today. I though that I did a great amount of research prior to placing a first time order, but obviously I didn't. I did a lot of research for a source and found one that I was comfortable with. Placed my order and these 50 beauties arrived. Problem was I didn't research the product I was buying as well. Once I received these, I started to check to see if they were legit and that's when I ran into problems. So anyone know what are in these since I am almost positive I just donated money to western Europe? I am so confused because all I find on the web is that Karachi sust and deca are no longer produced by Abbot and are no longer from Organon. Organon sold the rights to the Karachi sust to OBS Pakistan in late 2000 and OBS terminated the manufacturing contract with Abbott as well. Manufacturing is now done by Pharmatec Pakistan for OBS Pakistan (pvt) LTD. The amps no longer have the organon logo on them either. The organon Pakistan website doesn't even list sus as a product they make. This is very confusing since so many venders, even ones mentioned on this board, still show these as available for sale. I contacted the seller and this is the reply I received:

1. not sure what should I address Bro?
sustas amps are widely available thru many sales channels and stocks are available thru distributors as well. Companies don't reveal some information to public especially these located in 3rd world like Pakistan or Egypt.

2. try them out and tell me Your feedback. We only care to have satisfied
customers! You never knows what's behind big industry doors, trust me many people
earns good money on keeping sustas production in their pharma facilities!

Thoughts please

Its always a gamble and it sucks! Buy a test kit if gambling big time and multiple ugl's but blood work is cheaper. The only way you will know! Run it! Check it! Don't like it? PCT it! Order and repeat again!

Back