Real Or Fake

DBLOK1113

CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
Ordered And Received A Bottle Of Jurox Stanosus 50 Mg Didnt Expire Until Jul 09. My Question Is I Have Read Several Diff Threads Saying That Jurox Is No Longer Available They Closed In 2000 Or Something? Is It Fake Or Real? Also I Recd A Couple Of Bottles From A Friend Of A Friend Of Chinese Dragon Cyp 200 And Nandrolone Deca 200 Is Chinese Dragon Even A Source? I Just Moved To Fl From Nj And I Do Not Have The Connections I Had In Nj So Some Of The Brands Of The Bottles Are From Labs I Never Heard Of Or Had Any Experience With. I Am Fairly New To The Game I Used To Have A Trainer Who Was Amateur Bodybuilding And He Hooked Me Up With The Same Gear He Was On So I Never Thought To Think I Was Getting Fake Gear Until Now Im Down Here And Im Not Putting Jack In Me Unless I Know Whats Up.
Any Help Or Advice Would Be Greatly Appreciated

most of jurox gears wich were moving in europe early 2000 was fakes from russia but working ones. and yes jurox stopped 99-00 or something after that russians have made gear wif "jurox" name to the market. i did 300pcs 5mg winstrol from jurox and they were Winstrol (winny) but counterfeit from russia.

I Did The Bottle Of Winstrol (winny) And It Worked Really Well Believe It Or Not But I Just Did Research On It After The Fact And Got Really Nervous. There Is A Lot Of Bad Shit Out There And I Didnt Even Realize. But What Do You Think About Chinese Dragon Products Is It Even Real Stuff And Also Is Golden Triangle Deca 300, Golden Triangle Sustagen (sustanon) 300 Mg Any Good My Source Has The Stuff But Dont Know How Potent Or If Is Real Or Not?
Thanks

Back